Reinhart Performance # 12

DennisReinhart

Registered
Here is our #12 car Paul Buchholz 03 Blue Thunder. Paul drove all the way from Smithville Missouri. Paul drove in on Monday. The team started on the car Tuesday morning. We tried our best to get the car out of here in three days well we had issues getting it tuned and it turned out to be a bad MAF. Trust me it was worth the wait. This car to date has made more safe power short of Keith Schuley's car. Paul spared no expense here, he got Stage 1 and Stage 2 along with the level 2 transmission rebuild and transmission cooler to match with a PI 3000 stall, Metal Matrix Drive shaft, 4:30 Gears and the rear engine cooling kit, complete KVR brakes. We also installed the Viper alarm with auto start. The bad news is the car just does not have enough tire, it just devastates the street tires.

Here is pictures of the transmission cooler the red arrow shows coolant flow through the cooler for the S/C

MVC-306S.jpg

MVC-309S.jpg

MVC-310S.jpg

MVC-312S.jpg

MVC-313S.jpg

This picture tells the story

pauls03Marauder1.jpg

RE: Reinhart Performance # 12

Man, Just the Detail job on that car is wonderful, never the less the proformance!

Hell, i'll take it even if it ran 25's on the track.

Nice Ride dennis.

LOL Brad, your such a ball buster.

Dennis, the car looks AWESOME and must run the same.how much were those brakes also. I am looking into a new set once I purchase the 18 " Cobra R's. Also, deleting the spoiler, might make it a little sharper, but I know u like the spoiler much like on the Mark.

Awesome Job !

Jon Ike
95 MKVIII
[font color="#CC0000"]
MIDWEST CHAPTER [/font]

LOL Brad, your such a ball buster.

Dennis, the car looks AWESOME and must run the same.how much were those brakes also. I am looking into a new set once I purchase the 18 " Cobra R's. Also, deleting the spoiler, might make it a little sharper, but I know u like the spoiler much like on the Mark.

Awesome Job !

Jon Ike
95 MKVIII
[font color="#CC0000"]
MIDWEST CHAPTER [/font]

The rear end starts playing around at 80Mph+ speeds.. im sure he needs it.

Yea..spoiler is terrible. Car looks great though. And must haul ass. How much $$$ does it cost to make a Marauder fast like that? Afterall..they are slower than a Honda Accord out of the box...

Very nice Dennis!!

Afterall..they are slower than a Honda Accord out of the box...

When I first read that the 4-door, automatic Accord would lay out a stock Marauder I almost cried.........what a sad day. Luckily my own car can still beat even a 6-speed Honda Accord coupe. The day a stock accord is faster than my car, is the same day I get mods to catch it, or trade my car in for something faster!!!

Ken

Back