Friend got a new car this week

RE: Friend got a new car this week

WoW, very nice. Nice to see how some people can just spend their money like crazy. Beautiful ride(s). ELI, Now you have to show him off and show him that Mark VIII POWER ! Don't let his foreign power intimidate you !.

Jon Ike
95 MKVIII
[font color="#CC0000"]
MIDWEST CHAPTER [/font]

Nice :)

Is it street legal, or is it going to be a track-only car? How did he get it?

P.S. Does he also own Porsche and NSX(?) in the garage, or was the picture taken at someone else's place?
http://flathat.woodstream.net/R33/Arrives/P1010008.JPG.Thumb.JPG

It is very street legal. He had to pay an astronomical fee to get it certified. It is stock for now.

Yes, he also owns the other cars in the pic. The Porsche is a factory custom color, the only one in existence that color. The other car is a late model RX-7 that is not to be taken lightly. It is the one that puts 550+ to the wheels. I believe the only other car he owns is the Mercedes Kompressor that is not pictured.

damn, nice! he went with my personal favorite, the r33. the r34 is a little too boxy for my tastes. is it stock or has it been modded already? these things take to modifying very well like the supra. i like this guys taste in cars. if he takes any of the restrictors off of this car its gonna take probably more than the mark can dish out to be able to catch it down the road, let alone off the line. did he go through motorex and how much after all charges, if u dont mind me asking? also, hows the ricer population in your neck of the woods? hes gonna get a ton of challenges at the stoplights. i hope he doesnt mind coming out to a crowd when he comes back to his car in the parking lot.

Nissan Skyline GTR. Not sold in the US. Big $$$ to import.

Are we sure it's a Skyline, & not a clone or "tarted-up" 240SX? Don't want to insult anyone, just curious...

Oh my goodness! Sandy is wrong!! Sort of. The Skyline is AWD or RWD. If it's a GTR Skyline, it AWD. GT RWD.

Like a Supra, it's an engine that can handle 700-800 HP on the stock block. Saw a vid of one making 1100HP..easily. This is a giant killer of a car.

I have a video of an AWD one launching with some sick amount of hp, ran an 8 or 9 second pass, but he launched at like 6-7k rpm and didn't spin. Crazy holeshot.

This one is absolutely real. GTR. AWD. The cost was around 50K-70K total (not 100%, I think its more like 70K), and it took a year (!) to get here. This guy does not skimp when it comes to cars. To top it all off, even though he has enough money to buy my entire block, he's one hell of a cool guy. That doesn't happen very often.

That thing is AMAZING!!!!!

The video of the 1142 hp run on a dyno is available on Kazaa.

I just downloaded it.

Man, I wish my neighbors had cars like that!! I think the guy next to me just got a new Kia Sportage lol!

Wow, so his cars are worth WAY more than his house?! I wish I has the balls to do that.

Very cool to have that kind of a neighbor, although I guess you can't talk smack about your car around him! ;-)

Since he's from Ohio, were is the pole barn to keep all these sweet rides!!

Ken

Wow, so his cars are worth WAY more than his house?! I wish I has the balls to do that.
"you can live in your car, but you can't drive your house" :)

Back