Little Bro's New Car

chris97conti

Registered
Here's a pic of my little brother's new Cobra. Listen to the deal on this car. 2003 Cobra, less than 5000 miles, around $5K worth of upgrades, for $29,500. BTW, the upgrades would be new pulley, Bassani exhaust, throttle body, custom intake, and some other chrome dress-ups for the engine. With just this, he's dynoed it at 543 RWHP, and I think around 520 ft/lb tq! He oredered a new intercooler (or heat exchanger as I believe ford calls them). This thing hauls some serious butt, some of my friends have some decently fast cars, but we did over 160 yesterday (at least 160, it pegs out there), in I swear, a period of like 20 seconds, not safe, but seriously impressive. Chris

RE: Little Bro's New Car

It looks like the link still isn't working...

Do I really want to know how your bro got that car so cheap? ::wtf::

It sounds awesome. :)

I'm really at a loss as to how to post this pic, whenever I copy the pic off this website he has it posted on, it won't let me save it? When I try to just put the website on here, it has that same little message as the pic does in my older post? He'll be back over here tomorrow, if I remember I'll just take a digital pic and put it up here.

BTW, yeah, I still think it's a bad idea to let an 18 year have a car with 550 hp, especially when he got this after he totalled his Honda Accord. My girlfriend thinks it's a conspiracy, and my parents are trying to kill him. :D

"My girlfriend thinks it's a conspiracy, and my parents are trying to kill him."

LMAO !!!! :D
That's the funniest thing I heard all week.

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
I'm really at a loss as to how to post this pic, whenever I copy the pic off this website he has it posted on, it won't let me save it? When I try to just put the website on here, it has that same little message as the pic does in my older post? He'll be back over here tomorrow, if I remember I'll just take a digital pic and put it up here.BTW, yeah, I still think it's a bad idea to let an 18 year have a car with 550 hp, especially when he got this after he totalled his Honda Accord. My girlfriend thinks it's a conspiracy, and my parents are trying to kill him. :D
[/div]

Save the pics to your computer, then upload them using the Attachment feature. You will the box for it under the message box when your viewing the post entery screen.

Back