Pete get the new GTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DV8R

Registered
I just came from my local Pontiac dealership and still have the grin to prove it. I drove a red 2004 Pontiac GTO with a 6 speed. All I can say is WOW! This car handles like a dream, and beats the Mustang GT hands down. No rattles or squeeks, and my only complaint is the anoying alarm that chimes when you go over 40mph. The dealer said you can adjust that or shut it off, but he didn't know how. It sounds awesome, shifts WAAAYYYY better then the GT did, and hugged the road like glue. I think I am going to wait, the word with the Pontiac crowd is next year a scoop (ala 67 GTO) and more power. Can't wait for a used one in two years lol. Anyway it is a great car, I loved it.

RE: Pete get the new GTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
Actually wait until next year when you can get more options. All the GTOs right now are plain vanilla, you can't even get a sunroof.
[/div]

Back in '93, I can hear all the prospective Lincoln buyers being told to wait 'till next year when you can get more options when they come out with the LSC. Ha! LOL! :7

RE: Pete get the new GTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
Yeah but R&T did their test on TV and the reviewers all said the same thing... great car but wait if you want more options.Actually isn't it always a good idea not to buy a car in it's introductory year? Let them work out the kinks first.PS: Chris... what is that in your signature? A rabbit with a pizza on it's head?
[/div]

Work out the kinks? Hasn't the car been for sale (under Holden) in Australia for some time now?

Back