markV11.org sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenemachine

Registered
ok so i've been a member of the original message board for close to 2 years now. had over 200 posts, thats not tons but thats enough. so i advertise my comp chip and found out you can't type lms, so i said it was retarded that i can't type the name of the company and i was probally gonna leave this website cause it has went to crap since all those changes last year. but I didn't curse i was just real sarcastic. now i am deactivated. lol those guys are a bunch of scum bag peices of ####. and i wanna tell them this in e-mails but i can't get in to write them. so if anyone would crosspost this link to there website I'd be greatly appericative.This board is a hell of a lot better with much nicer moderators. no wonder why so many people left that last board.

RE: markV11.org sucks

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong] so if anyone would crosspost this link to there website I'd be greatly appericative.[/div]

I'm sure someone would, but their forum filters out links to this site too. Go figure. I wasn't aware that "LMS" was in the kill filter too. How asinine.

I remember weeks would pass by without having to delete any posts. And even If I did, it would be from a certain 2 or 3 repeated offenders.

If, by "1" you mean "i", then, my dear sir, you are talking about this site.

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
ok so i've been a member of the original message board for close to 2 years now. had over 200 posts, thats not tons but thats enough. so i advertise my comp chip and found out you can't type lms, so i said it was retarded that i can't type the name of the company and i was probally gonna leave this website cause it has went to crap since all those changes last year. but I didn't curse i was just real sarcastic. now i am deactivated. lol those guys are a bunch of scum bag peices of ####. and i wanna tell them this in e-mails but i can't get in to write them. so if anyone would crosspost this link to there website I'd be greatly appericative.This board is a hell of a lot better with much nicer moderators. no wonder why so many people left that last board.
[/div]

I saw that post you put up over there. I told Cal to stick it about a week later. I'd help you out, but I have been exiled as well.

Unfortunately I too recently had a similar experience over there.

A new user to that board posted an inquiry to do some heavy mods to a Gen II Mark VIII. He was looking to spend more money on his car than the value of his car.....so big time mods, not just your usual bolt-ons. He lived in Las Vegas. He was looking for someone to do the work on his car.

Based on his location, I suggested, along with 3-4 others, Chris Kaiser at LMS West. All the other usual vendors were also suggested.

The whole post was deleted a couple of days later. There was nothing inappropriate in any of the posts or replies. I’m not sure what happened to this new user but he must have been completely turned off by the web-site.

I e-mailed Calvin personally to ask why it was deleted and his response was, "It was decided by the moderators that it should be deleted." I asked him if there was a more specific reason, and he did not respond. I have not posted there since. :(

Ken

I run a large website related to parrots and almost NEVER delete a post. I think I've deleted about 3 in 3 years. I feel it's everyone's right to make an ass of themselves. The only posts I'll delete are those from people offering to "adopt" unwanted parrots which is basically begging for free birds.

well, this has been a totally "one sided" discussion. I am glad you folks are free to write anything you want about other message boards. That is a liberty.

However, I spend alot of time here, there, and everywhere else. I have never had a problem at any of the sites.

What I am going to write below wont solve anything. It is just food for thought.

Analogy time!
My simple theory is, if I want to eat at someone else's house, I should respect their rules, even if I find them odd.

If I do not like their rules, I can go eat elsewhere.

But it would make me look like an ass if I left one house, and bad-mouthed the food, and the other dinner guests based on the "rules of the house". Some dinner tables allow you to bring your own salt. Some dont. Just dont blame all the dinner guests. Some of us are content with what is being served.

Analogy #2:
If you went to McDonalds and asked for something on Burger King's menu, you might not be served the way you want. But if you then proceed to Burger King, and tell them all about it, they will probably ask you why you went to McDonalds to begin with. There is a reason...remember that.

there are alot of things that go on behind closed doors at ALL website/discussion boards. And you might be surprised to find that the owner of the Burger King might just also be the owner of the McDonalds you just bad-mouthed!

[a
Club 16 President/Founder
94 Black/Black M8
97 Toreador red/Lt. graphite LSC M8
V.P. GGM8​

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
well, this has been a totally "one sided" discussion. I am glad you folks are free to write anything you want about other message boards. That is a liberty.
[/div]

.::nono::

Okay This is going in the wrond direction. Time to move on from the past. I am now locking this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back