Cd Player Wiring

JERM

Registered
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the dash that shows the factory wiring harness? The previous owner hacked the factory wiring harness and i only have sound from the front speakers. I also need to get the power antenna working. Any and all diagrams would be helpful. Thanks.

Radio (non JBL)
93Radio.gif

Amplifier
93Amp.gif

With JBL
93JBL.gif

With JBL, Amplifier
93JBLAmp.gif

Annnnndddd.....your connector views...
93JBLPlug.gif

93JBLChangerPlug.gif

Bah....its not wisdom because I didn't make the diagrams, I just know where to find them. :) Did they help?

yes and no, lol. the previous owner cut off the connector and completely hacked the wires. My dash is a mess! But i can just go by the color codes so i am ok. I will let you know if i run into any other problems.

You know what....talk to Jamie, I bet he will/can send you the factory connector so you can just wire it in, then connect one of those Walmart plugs for your AF stereo.

So I have an aftermarket deck that looks like it was just butt connected to the stock harness. In my 95 with the JBL and the amplifier the sound was awesome. My 98 has JBL and the amp and it sounds weak. I remember when I paid someone to install my deck they said they had to figure out how to wire it to use the factory amp. Any help with figuring that out would be appreciated.

Back