Full on Power Slide + Race : Vs. 2002 Jaguire

Mycophiles

Registered
I gotta post this. I was on harwin the other day turning right onto hilcroft which is the way I go to work everyday. Coming up on the light the light was green and I realized I was way behind on braking but not so much as I couldnt stop comfortable and take a right. It wouldnt have been a panic braking incident otherwords. I decided to heck with it I will just go around and fishtale, but I was going faster than I though as you will soon find out. I go into the intersection at about 30 (im guessing) and crank the wheel. The mark did a two lane power slide. It was great. Handled perfect. I only kept one hand on the wheel and not untill afterwards did I realize that I went through the turn with all 4 wheels sliding. The cars that were waiting to go straight had a perfect view of it also. They would would have seen a black mark doing a racing style slide around that turn. If they blinked they would have missed it.
Sooo anyway as soon as the wheels got traction again I slammed on the gas because If your fast enouph you can catch the next light green. I come up on a 2002 or 2003 jaguire.

http://64.95.118.51/images/newworld/2770/207821771649-auto.gif

This car. We take the turn under the freeway getting onto the feeder (at this time he had been watching me in his rearview) and I got behind him in the first lane which was appropriate for in-the-city-driving. (im not much of a crazy driver despite my age) I'm behind him and immediately I look over to see if anyone is in the other lane, theres no one, I jump over one lane and get on the gas to pass him. I didnt shift down so there was no downshift when I hit the gas and when I got beside him it was obvious he didnt want me to pass him. I was going around 40 mph and I smashed the gas and so did he. Hehe.. He was actually a little bit ahead of me when we hit it but crawled up on him and passed him at around 100mph. Got on the freeway at 110 and slowed down. I dont think he will underestimate the mark VIII again. BTW that jag is a 70,000 doller car and it runs 15.2 in the quarter mile.

Ohh well, I hope he didnt buy it for the speed.

Back