Registered
Wins and Losses last night:
Wins:
(3) Civics
(1) Accord
(3) Maximas 1 new body 2 last body
(ALOT) Intgras
(1) BMW 540 Automatic
(2) older GM F-Bodies (Camaro, T/A)T/A had a blower. Too bad the guy couldnt drive....
(1) Crustang V6
(1) Mustang GT Convert. (CLOSE RACE Nasty car!)
(1) WRX. Lost off the line. I was lucky that we went a long distance, I had a nose on him at about 75 when we shut down.

Losses:
Lightning - Obviously modded, Street slicks, I had no chance, I got destroyed. You know you're in trouble when the guy hangs back a little so he can tack up his tires....

E30 BMW M3 - VERY VERY Nice car. He was jucin, without it it might have been close, but he beat me good...

Mitubishi 3000 GT VR-4 - I was owned. Very good driver, perfect launch. Screaming turbos, not tires, his hook with AWD was nicely done.

RE: Friday Night Tally

jebus, i thought ive had some eventful friday nights on the streets but u just blew me away with that tally. must've been fun. i wont be doing any racing for a while with the $275 ticket i just got for doing 90 in a 55. gimme a few months...weeks...hours.

Ouch! Yeah, I didnt have anything to do really. I got out of work around 8:00, the GF was out of town, so I picked up one of the guys and we just drove around for a while and ended up racing a bunch of people. I had heard about it, but I never really figured out how much winking at another dude's GF will get you a good race. Heh heh heh...

jebus, i thought ive had some eventful friday nights on the streets but u just blew me away with that tally. must've been fun. i wont be doing any racing for a while with the $275 ticket i just got for doing 90 in a 55. gimme a few months...weeks...hours.

Big ouch.. I was caught once, and they gave me 3 tickets totaling around $240, 2hours before my trip out of the country. And why was I even out then? To get some milk for breakfast.. GOD DAMN MILK!!!!!!!

Back