Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No timeslip....no care. He has no proof. Fock him.

It took you all these years on the forum to finally pay your dues just to get enough storage space to upload a timeslip. You're the biggest cheap a$$ in existence.

Why don't you go buy a calendar now. The car that is going to stomp the chit out of you this year is even conveniently on the cover.
    Last edited by tixer; 01-09-2018, 11:05 AM.
    Kirk <My name ^Things I say
    -2002 Mercury Grand Marquis
    -1998 Mercury Grand Marquis
    -1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC Supercharged 10.980@122.56
    Stock Bottom End Mark VIII Recordholder Supercharged Class

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ford nut View Post
      Never saw a Mo timeslip....have you?
      1996 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC Opal Opalescent on grey, 276/287
      1995 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC Indigo Lights on black
      2002 Ford Focus SVT Sonic Blue on black

Comment

• Originally posted by KStromberg View Post
        No timeslip....no care. He has no proof. Fock him.

It took you all these years on the forum to finally pay your dues just to get enough storage space to upload a timeslip. You're the biggest cheap a$$ in existence.

Why don't you go buy a calendar now. The car that is going to stomp the chit out of you this year is even conveniently on the cover.
        More talk out of you. Is that cover shot for "Not the fastest stock block MK8"? And more money you have to spend to try to beat my super old combo sitting in the woods and on one leg. Oh so easy. Only took me 5 days to beat you again this year. I think it was grand total of 136 hours. LOL Shoot only took me 13 days last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Right on the mark View Post
          More talk out of you. Is that cover shot for "Not the fastest stock block MK8"? And more money you have to spend to try to beat my super old combo sitting in the woods and on one leg. Oh so easy. Only took me 5 days to beat you again this year. I think it was grand total of 136 hours. LOL Shoot only took me 13 days last year.
          Just remember Frank. You are on a list here. That's it. You have ZERO connection with this group outside of that. You're a loner. That's why it took years for you to finally pay $20 worth of dues. You couldn't figure out why you had no GB of space. Lolololol. Are you stupid?

If it was so easy you wouldn't have blew coolant all over the track going sideways across the finish line trying to beat me. The year before that it was both halfshafts. And then you beat me by 5 100ths. Yeah.....soooo easy. It is pretty clear and apparent to me and everyone else on this forum that you are working your a$s off to stay ahead of me. And when a piston or 2 or 3 becomes involved in the chaos for you this year YOURE FOCKED. You aren't going back home and replacing a couple of those quick because once that happens this battle is over for you. But....I don't want to jinx you so I better be quiet. Lol

P.S. My car is a much better looking slower money pit than your car. Why don't you put a matching hood scoop on the car you redneck. If that's what your taste is I don't even wanna know what you wake up next to every morning. *shivers* lol
          Last edited by KStromberg; 01-10-2018, 12:37 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Just remember Frank. You are on a list here. That's it. You have ZERO connection with this group outside of that. You're a loner. That's why it took years for you to finally pay $20 worth of dues. You couldn't figure out why you had no GB of space. Lolololol. Are you stupid?

If it was so easy you wouldn't have blew coolant all over the track going sideways across the finish line trying to beat me. The year before that it was both halfshafts. And then you beat me by 5 100ths. Yeah.....soooo easy. It is pretty clear and apparent to me and everyone else on this forum that you are working your a$s off to stay ahead of me. And when a piston or 2 or 3 becomes involved in the chaos for you this year YOURE FOCKED. You aren't going back home and replacing a couple of those quick because once that happens this battle is over for you. But....I don't want to jinx you so I better be quiet. Lol

P.S. My car is a much better looking slower money pit than your car. Why don't you put a matching hood scoop on the car you redneck. If that's what your taste is I don't even wanna know what you wake up next to every morning. *shivers* lol
            I don't want to marry anyone on this site so no biggie to me. Yes I am a loner. I do all my work on my car alone. I don't have others do all the work on my car like you. You have no working input on your car. You can't build or wrench anything. Seems kinda hollow to me. If you want to talk bank account money I will blow you out of the water. End of story there. I just do my MK8 on the cheap.
            It took me ONE pass to beat you, after the coolant puke. With a car I never changed anything on from year before and on one leg.So if leaving car in woods for a year and beating you with broken leg couple days out of cast is working my ass off I'll take that, LOL Sounds easy to me. 136 hours. And most of that time was waiting for track day, Wow I broke 2 half shafts year before. I had 4 in stock and can get them for 60 a pair. Also changed 2 that night and still got time to race.
            As for engine failure I could care less. I have 2 more bullets sitting on engine stands in garage waiting to go. I would also feel let down actually not killing an engine. That would mean I'm not pushing her to the edge.
            I think my car is a looker. And on the story of waking up next to someone. I can state I have a wife. Not so sure about you. Also you must be bummed out that i'm FASTER and QUICKER then you. Oh double whammy.

Comment

I don't want to marry anyone on this site so no biggie to me. Yes I am a loner. I do all my work on my car alone. I don't have others do all the work on my car like you. You have no working input on your car. You can't build or wrench anything. Seems kinda hollow to me. If you want to talk bank account money I will blow you out of the water. End of story there. I just do my MK8 on the cheap.
              It took me ONE pass to beat you, after the coolant puke. With a car I never changed anything on from year before and on one leg.So if leaving car in woods for a year and beating you with broken leg couple days out of cast is working my ass off I'll take that, LOL Sounds easy to me. 136 hours. And most of that time was waiting for track day, Wow I broke 2 half shafts year before. I had 4 in stock and can get them for 60 a pair. Also changed 2 that night and still got time to race.
              As for engine failure I could care less. I have 2 more bullets sitting on engine stands in garage waiting to go. I would also feel let down actually not killing an engine. That would mean I'm not pushing her to the edge.
              I think my car is a looker. And on the story of waking up next to someone. I can state I have a wife. Not so sure about you. Also you must be bummed out that i'm FASTER and QUICKER then you. Oh double whammy.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiYiplH2kdA
              Last edited by Right on the mark; 01-10-2018, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Right on the mark View Post
                If you want to talk bank account money I will blow you out of the water. End of story there. I just do my MK8 on the cheap.
                Yeah. My father was a machinist. Went to school and everything. I'm just a blue-collar worker and nothing more than a high school graduate. My last paycheck was over $1800 TAKE HOME with no further education. Yeah, I know. Pretty mediocre. Got my Class A license today finally and getting a $4/hr bump now STARTING PAY. I'm doing just fine thank you.

1 goal down. Now onto my sub 10.50 pass for 2018. Watch and learn.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah. My father was a machinist. Went to school and everything. I'm just a blue-collar worker and nothing more than a high school graduate. My last paycheck was over $1800 TAKE HOME with no further education. Yeah, I know. Pretty mediocre. Got my Class A license today finally and getting a $4/hr bump now STARTING PAY. I'm doing just fine thank you.

1 goal down. Now onto my sub 10.50 pass for 2018. Watch and learn.
                  Blah blah blah blah You will need all that MONEY to pay people for the work on your car. LOL
                  Last edited by Right on the mark; 01-25-2018, 01:04 AM.

Comment

• OU812 - DuWayne Jennings
                    98 LSC Novi 1500
                    12.30 111.77
                    Last edited by OU812IC; 07-30-2018, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• Very, Very nice pass. You're runnin' with the big dogs, now!
                      Mike Martin

1997 Mark VIII LSC 5.0
                      2001 Dodge Dakota

Comment

• Big dog sleeping at the tree!
                        JP

Comment

• ha!! I didn't even look at the R/T
                          Mike Martin

1997 Mark VIII LSC 5.0
                          2001 Dodge Dakota

Comment

• chris2523/Chris Bratten/96 Mark VIII/13.96@95.3

C head engine, plus the usual, long tubes, stall, 4.10s. full weight, about 3800 lbs, and 4200 DA.
                            should be noticeably quicker with a tire and better air.

2018-09-03 00.08.12 by Chris, on Flickr

Comment

• Knock a couple tenths off that 60' and you should be mid 13s!

What are you using to tune your combo?
                              JP

Comment

• Originally posted by driller View Post
                                Knock a couple tenths off that 60' and you should be mid 13s!
                                thats the plan.

Originally posted by driller View Post
                                What are you using to tune your combo?
                                sct xcal 4, tuned by Mo at LSXKilr. made 276/287 with my 210k mile long block.
                                could use refreshing but for now it works.

Comment

Working...
                                X