Dragstrip Timeslip Manager Program!!

Thanks Serge

hey, do you have a timeslip handy?
curious as to what the conversion ratio comes out to with your car?

Sure, here are my best runs so far with the 98, i've only run it about 10 times or so...

9.547 @ 75.92 MPH
14.63 @ 97.32 MPH

2nd Best
9.599 @ 76.32 MPH
14.66 @ 97.16 MPH

If you want a *real* drag race program then our Crew Chief Pro 7.0 is quite a bit more powerful than anything else.

Not only do we track and calculate everything we interface with weather stations, Predict ETs for changing weather, and even tell you how far you won or lost by in feet and inches. It holds billions of runs so you can never push it's limits.

We have "Finish Line Manager" which will tell you exactly how many feet and inches your opponent will be at EVERY interval, which will help you decide to take the stripe or not. If I know you should be 10 feet in front of me at the 1000ft mark and you are farther ahead than that then you will break out.

This is a serious program, not a game. We have developed this program for 20 years. If all you do is tinker and not race this is NOT the program for you.

while I'll agree the crewcheif program isn't a game it's kind of outside the budget of most of the racers around here.

I dont have a dedicated trailer to keep my laptop in, and I'm not a big fan of carrying extra items in the car with me when I'm racing, so I leave my tuning laptop at home generally.

If I had a race car with a race car trailer then and investment such as this would be great, but alas I'll stick to my trusty log books and my routine of moving my timeslips to the database that Mike Glover was kind enough to write and release to the public for free.

I won back to back to back championships in 2004,2005 and 2006 using the method described above, would "crew chief" do better? sometimes "too much data" can overwhelm the "average bracket racer".

If crewcheif had an evaluation copy I'd surely give it a "test drive"...but I really cant see spending that kind of money at this point and time.

damn nice program though, dont get me wrong Don.
for the right person with a budget that would allow such a purchase.

I use a combination of the timeslip manager and an access database my boss wrote for keeping track of timeslips, and my cars performance, undoubtably the crewchief program could do a better job, but I cant "beat the price" of the combination I am using.
and.. it's served me well over the years.

For serious racers there is no other program but ours. Anybody can build a database, but no other program can do everything that ours does.

It does require a good weather station for accurate weather analysis and predictions. It becomes more important when you run 200 mph, or higher. I know street cars can get away with much less since the driver is far more important than the weather.

I understand our program is far more advanced than anyone needs on this forum. I have 7,000 customers all around the world that rely on it every week to track their runs, Predict their ETs or Throttle Stop Timers, Analyze weather, and make important driving decisions to win a race.

When you play in the big leagues you need every tool available.

meh, throttle stops, transbrakes, delay boxes.. are all "electronic crutches".

We run foot brake NO E classes and "we love dragsters, they taste like CHICKEN".
HAHA

cutting low "ohs and running dead on" is all it takes, "dont need no stinkin electronic crutches"... WE win on DRIVERS ABILITY and dont depend on such crutches to make out passes WINNING PASSES.

You say "anyone" can create a database.

Well.. ANYONE can poke numbers into a deadenbear and "leave off the top light that happens to be your opponents slower tree."... Meh... again.

WE are drivers/Racers not delay box programmers.

I cannot argue your success nor would I try to. 7K customers is no small feat.
and.. I still think it's a cool program, just very far outside my budget.

I would have to skip the next 10 races to be able to afford your system.
I'd rather LOSE the next 10 races than "sit them out" to be able to afford such a system.

About 30% of my customers are foot brake ET racers. Every stock eliminator car in the country is a foot brake racer.

It does not matter what you drive, you still have to drive it well. I can "poke" numbers into my box and go triple zero on the tree, and I can swith cars to my Mark 8 and do the same with out any "driver aids". I still need to know exactly what the ET is going to be, within .005 or closer.

Peter Biondo, Lee Zane, Dan Fletcher, and many more professional footbrake racers rely on my software. If you don't know who they are then pick up a National Dragster.

You drive well I am sure at your local track. However, like I said before, if you are going to play in the big leagues then you need every tool available to compete. There is no "budget" in "Winning".

thanks tommy My hp was only two off from what the dyno said i used the et slip from the same week that i put the car on the dyno

Back