Proposed Bar B Q

GRAND_LS 400

Registered
Alright guys... I'm seriously planning a Cook out Bar B Q sometime within the next few weekends, what do you guys think?

We can all split the duties, have a great time, check out the cars, and chat all we want. It's a whole lot of fun, do you think you guys will be able to make it?
We have a lot of parks all around town... let me hear some suggestions.

RE: Proposed Bar B Q

That sounds good. My favorite park is Ft. Desoto but there are a lot of others.

Man, there better be some REAL GOOD FOOD if I'm driving all the way to the bottom of Pinellas !!

Man, there better be some REAL GOOD FOOD if I'm driving all the way to the bottom of Pinellas !!

Don’t worry, we'll fill you up well!

don’t worry, we don’t need another discrimination suit since you have a Mark VII :)

That was just a suggestion. There's a nice park near Hernando Beach or at Bayport. I was at Walsingham park in Largo today. It's real nice and might be centrally located. What do you guys think?

don’t worry, we don’t need another discrimination suit since you have a Mark VII :)
[/quote]

Remind me again how many different functions you have on your power seats ??

Actually, anywhere is fine with me Jack !!

That was just a suggestion. There's a nice park near Hernando Beach or at Bayport. I was at Walsingham park in Largo today. It's real nice and might be centrally located. What do you guys think?

I dont know park's by the names, but if you been there, and you have seen it and suggest it, then sure.

You might have 2 more positions then I do LOL!, but remind the folks here how many more vales/cams I’ve got :)

If it's just going to be the three of us we can have it in a phone booth.

If it's just going to be the three of us we can have it in a phone booth.

lol, I'm sure we are gonna have more people show up after i start sending emails, not many can check out these member only forums.

You might have 2 more positions then I do LOL!, but remind the folks here how many more vales/cams I’ve got :)

How many more "I"'s does my car have then yours :p

-

I would like to have one more meet before I sell my Mark. Ya guys, I am selling my Mark. Me and Moe talked about it ealier in the week. He thinks I am crazy and well I am crazy!

As for a park, is Anderson Park in Tarpon Springs right on the water. There is one in Saftey Harbor, Phillipie Park which is very nice too....

Let me know guys...

-Refik

I dont mind setting the date Mr. VP, but when is the majority free? weekends? saterday's? sunday's?

im going to be sending out emails tonight.

Saturday is fine for the next couple weeks, Sunday is fine with me anytime.
Pick a weekend and take a majority vote !!

Anytime is good for me. A place that is located conveniently for everyone should be selected. We need to find out who is interested. I have a few suggestions:
1. Instead of one person being responsible for everything we should share the load.
2. A covered dish type picnic is OK with me and means there'll be everything we'll need.
3. One person should be responsible for the fire and maybe we can bring whatever meat we want to cook.
4. Naked dancing ladies! No Paris Hilton!

These were just a suggestion. What do you guys think?

Back