Proposed Bar B Q

RE: Proposed Bar B Q

Yup, sounds good JC, but what’s a covered Dish type picnic? What do you mean?

You mentioned a park about a couple of weeks ago? Do you have directions for it?

Thanks.

A covered dish picnic is when everyone brings a dish to share with everyone else. If we have enough people we can have each person bring one of the following: baked beans, potato salad, tossed salad, condiments, paper items (paper plates, napkins), soft drinks, charcoal & lighter, hamburger & hot dogs, tableware, etc. This way one person doesn't have to do everything. I also think it would be good to encourage people to bring their families. I know a lot of parks and could suggest one depending on who's comming. We need good weather or it will be a bust. I won't be available the weekend after newyears eve.

Karl, Will any of the Mark VII guys be interested in this?

I think I can get some of the Mark VII guys to show up !!! (Depends on the quality of the dancing girls !!)

How does Sunday, Jan 4th sound?? Let me know guys please, I’m going to start typing up an email. Got a new member named Steve here in the Lutz area, he has a 97 with 27K, more 2nd gens, Wohoo.

And Jack, please send me some directions that I can send out to everyone.

Jack said he knew a couple of places, and yes, i think people should bring thier familes.. sounds like good fun, what do you all think?

Back