E-mail from Matthew

JC

Registered
I got an e-mail from Matthew (Manson73). His company transfered him to Columbia, SC. We'll miss his presence at the meets and at the strip. He loved to race and got more out of his car than I thought possible with the few mods he had. I'm sorry he's no longer a part of our group but he'll have the oppertunity to meet new Lincoln Lovers up there.

RE: E-mail from Matthew

I remember him. Actually - I don't forget anyone on here, **OR** anyone who was & left the board. Don't know why, I guess I trained myself that way so I could remember customers, 4 months later when they came back !

He'll still be a member of LOD. It's just that he's located in South Carolina now. Our loss, their gain.

He'll still be a member of LOD. It's just that he's located in South Carolina now. Our loss, their gain.

Hey Matt, I'm about 110 miles east of Columbia over in Charleston. Contact me if you head this way. We can do lunch at Hooters.:)

** Bill **
1995 LSC-R'ed w/Recaro's and Cobra R's
Veteran of Carlisle 2000/01/02/03
[a href=//cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=258112]For Pic's and Mods click here[/a]

...If you can read this, thank a teacher...If it's in English, thank a veteran....

I hope he's doing well, wanted to shoot him an email, but im pretty sure he has his hands full at the present time.

Back