Tampa Get-Together

LSC SS

Registered
Sunday the 25th at 12 noon. Location will either be Hooters over by USF again or either Hooters or Wing House on Hillsboro Ave. Pinellas location possible if enough people agree. Let me know and we'll see what works for everyone.

RE: Tampa Get-Together

when can you guys get to gether and meet up in miami.......
if not i will have to go all the way up there and that would be a pain in the butt. when my car is done i will be testing at bradton if you guys want to meet up. i know jack already said he would. also now you have the florida chapter up lets get some more cool event up and running.

Hi Dan, Let us know when you're going to be at Bradenton. I'll meet you there. You should see if anybody else in Miami wants to get togather.

I'll be at the meeting on the 25th.

Haven't really had alot of response but I'll be at the Wing House on Hillsboro Avenue west of the Veterans at 12 on Sunday the 25th. Address is 8001 W Hillsborough Ave Tampa, FL 33615

alot of us south florida lincoln guys meet every friday or so. if you guys ever want to come chil with us let me know. some of us have dropped off the face of the earth though.

Back