Fun in the sun

JC

Registered
It's too bad we can't get our act togather and participate in things like this. There are local car clubs of all kinds, even an Aztec owners club, but nothing for Lincoln lovers. Of course there is the small matter of all the hurricanes but we weren't doing anything before them anyway.

Press Release

SOURCE: Bradenton Motorsports Park, Inc.

Due to the overwhelming responce for the Battle Of The Car Clubs & Swap Meet event we have decided to reschedule to this Sunday, October 3rd.

Battle Of The Car Clubs & Swap Meet At Bradenton Motorsports Park, Sunday, October 3rd.
10am to 5pm
Grudge Racing & Open Time Runs On The 1/4 Mile.
Plus New & Used Swap Meet.

Let us know if your club plans to attend: dave@bradentonmotorsports.com

SCHEDULE
Gates open - 10am
Open time runs & grudge racing - 11am to 5pm

ENTRY
General admission - $5
Run you car (tech card) - $10
Swap meet space - FREE w/paid general admission
(new or used!)

AWARDS
Best Club Participation
Low ET
Fastest MPH
Best Appearing Car

For more info: www.BradentonMotorsports.com, or call 941-748-1320.

Bradenton Motorsports Park
21000 State Road 64
Bradenton, FL 34212
(I-75 to exit 220, 9 miles east on SR 64)

Phone 941-748-1320

RE: Fun in the sun

This is one of the best car shows in this area. It's got hundreds of pre-49 Hot Rods from around the country. There were quite a few with Mark VIII drivetrains, air suspension and interiors including a 41 Caddy convertable, a 49 Mercury convertable, a 36 Ford coupe and a 39 Lincoln Zypher. If you appreciate beautiful Hot Rods check this out.

NSRA Southeast Street Rod Nationals
A National Street Rod Association event. A great event with hundreds of custom and classic street rods and street machines. Activities for the whole family including a car show, corral, trade show and swap meet. Lots of awards will be given away.

NSRA
Floida State Fairgrounds
Tampa, FL USA
Phone:901-452-4030
Web Site:http://nsra-usa.com

Some friends and I are going to the street rod show saturday. The car show at Zephyrhills is a really good one.

Zephyrhills Fall Auto Fest
November 11-14
www.zephyrhillsswapmeet.com
813-258-6726

Car show, car corral, auto auction, parts swap meet, and vintage dirt track exhibition racing. Something for everyone.

Jack, I have sent out a few emails over the summer, and I didn’t get any responses except one. The summer is also a time when everyone is away or busy with the family, not to mention the rainy season. By the way, I don’t see your name in our Yahoo mailing list. I sent out notices to everyone 2 or 3 times asking they join the list, that way it’s easier to get a hold of everyone. So far, 16 people have joined.

To subscribe, send a blank email to:

tampa_lincolns-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

After you receive your confirmation, you can email the group members by sending your emails to:

tampa_lincolns@yahoogroups.com

I’m going to send out a notice for Sunday OCT 24th… hopefully it will be a nice sunny day.

Back