TAMPA BAY AREA MEET OCT 24th..... BE THERE!

GRAND_LS 400

Registered
Guys, OCT 24.......... Lettuce Lake Park on Fletcher near I75 @ 11:30AM.

US 75 north of Tampa, jump off the highway on Fletcher Avenue and go a mile west.

Heres a MAP..........
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?e...0hY8m8vYalq1A--&csz=Tampa,+FL&country=us&cat=

BE THERE. I will try to allocate some money from LOD for our gathering, if I cant, we'll just have to pitch in a few bucs, or have everyone bring something to the meet. We are going to have a Bar B Q, so bring your family/Significant Other. I need to know who's coming and how many people you are brining to better plan this, and make sure we have everything we need.

(if majority cant make it, we can move it to NOV 7th.)

If you have any questions, post here or REPLY to this address:

tampa_lincolns@yahoogroups.com

NOTE: If you haven't signed up for our TAMPA LINCOLNS GROUP you wont be able to emailing everyone through that address.... TO join, send blank email to the following address and wait for confirmation:

tampa_lincolns-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Moe

RE: TAMPA BAY AREA MEET OCT 24th..... BE THERE!

This meet was a lot of fun. We had several people drive more than an hour for this meet and I got a chance to sample Moe's cooking. It was good. The park had nice facilities and we saw an alligator or two. It was nice to meet people from farther away although the usual suspects are a good bunch of guys. Thanks for the effort, Moe.

Back