so anybody up for a drag meet?

7 sek mark

Registered
so umm anyone feal like driving to lakeland "motor park" for a littel show off?? Any body wanna shut a bunch of people up?? well yal come down to the lakeland drag strip with yals linc's and lets do this thing. Besides i wanna check out yals rides and get some pointers and maby give a few my self if any one is up for it im me on aim yahoo at smallblock500 or e-mail me at smallblock500@yahoo.com I have my msgs sent to my cell while im at school so if you msg me then i can still talk some but it will be slow but i hope to hear from a few of yal and happy linc'ing

RE: so anybody up for a drag meet?

nope tell me wheir to go to do so i have a yahoo e-mail and im on yahoo messager

I'm interested. What days and times do they race there?

as far as the race times see the web site. Im usley their for T-N-T ( test and tune) on thursdays i get their at like 6:00pm or so and im their untill the gates close at 11:00pm its $8 per person to get in and $5 to get the tech card to run all night if you want to but just a warrning 90% of the race their on thursdays are eahter ponys or ricers so bring your anti rice decals

this is their web site http://www.lakelandmotorsportspark.com/dragstrip.htm

they are having a nostalgia drag,car show,swap meet on Feb 19-20 so that is far enuff out that it might give us enuff time to plan for it its $5 for a car show entry so i think we could rule the roost in the show lets do this thing show flyers here http://www.lakelandmotorsportspark.com/nostalgia.htm

hope we can work a somthing out i wanna meet a few fellow mark owners

My Mark isn't a show car. I'd like to check out that track. I'll try to make it to the TnT soon. I don't have a way to contact the others so someone else will have to do that.

my car is not a show car eather as i have a few dings in the paint but i keep it clean but we must reprezent any ways

Back