Auto Show In Motion @ EPCOT (Drive 'em like you stole 'em!)

97LSC_2NV

Registered
March 3-6, GM is showing off their best, :B along side the competition in the parking lot at EPCOT center. Now, I bleed blue oval, but I have no problem taking advantage of this on a yearly basis. ;)

It's all free, they even give you a cheap box lunch and a cold drink to boot. They also have a childcare area for the little ones. Just sign up at www.autoshowinmotion.com, show up and drive.

Corvette's, Hummer's, SST pick-up, as well as BMW, Nissan, Ford :D and don't miss the GTO! The tracks are set up like autocross except the Hummer off-road course. Just stay in the lanes, don't spin out and you can get on it almost as much as you would like. The Hummer you drive on a 45 degree angle and over a huge hill. Feels like straight up and down!

They will limit your 'Vette and Hummer to only once each and last year they made you choose between the 'Vette and the SST. Most others you can drive over and over again. Couples (or friends) can ride together and just switch drivers at the end of a run so you don't have to wait in line again. I think the supercharged Buick Regal was my favorite. Drove it several times!

No salesmen, no pressure. Lots of fun. The only down side for me is it falls on the same weekend as the FFW at Speedworld. So, now I have to talk the wife into going there early Friday so I can race Friday night, Saturday and Sunday.:eek: I can see her now!x( xo x( xo

Oh well, go and enjoy! Maybe I'll see y'all there!

Steve

Back