Upcomming Event

JC

Registered
Bradenton Motorsports Park - Press Release

Bradenton Motorsports Park is proud to announce that Doug Foleys Drag Racing School will give away a free Dragster Experience to a Battle of the Car Clubs participant Saturday May 21.

The lucky winners Dragster Experience will be scheduled during the 2005/2006 Doug Foleys Drag Racing School sessions at Bradenton Motorsports Park.

The Dragster Experience is a 1/2-day course that concludes with the driver in a state of the art dragster capable of speeds well over 100 mph in just seconds!

The Battle of the Car Clubs event will attract statewide car clubs and car related web message board's to determine who has the fastest and best appearing street legal car and best club participation. There will also be a new and used items swap meet.

Where:
Bradenton Motorsports Park
21000 State Road 64
Bradenton, FL 34212
941-748-1320
www.bradentonmotorsports.com

Directions:
I-75 to Exit 220 in Bradenton then 9 miles east on State Road 64.

When:
Saturday, May 21, 2005

Schedule:
Gates open - 10am
Open time runs & grudge racing - 11am to 5pm

Features:
*Low ET, *Best Appearing and Best Club Participation (cars on track) awards.
*Must have current registration.

Tickets:
General Admission (which includes access into pits) $5.00, under 12 years old free.
Run your car on the 1/4 mile $10.
Swap Meet space (new or used) FREE with paid general admission.

Doug Foleys Drag Racing School:
800-485-4746
www.dougfoley.com

Hotel Information:
Homewood Suites by Hilton
3470 Fruitville Road
Sarasota, FL 34237
941-365-7300

RE: Upcomming Event

MMMaaaaan...I'd Definately be at that shootout with old blue, and to meet some of you people on here, but im still stuck in the sandbox takin care of buis. till around Sept. ;-(
I'll definately be at the next roundup though, as soon as I get the new goods bolted on under the hood.

1995 DK BLUE Lincoln Mark VIII
1998 DK BLUE Chevrolet 1500 P/U
2004 BLACK HONDA CBR 600RR

RE: Upcomming Event

There's a lot of neat things going on here in Florida. We'd be glad to see you and your Mark.

Back