Announcement

Collapse

CALL FOR CALENDAR PICS!

It's time to submit pics for the 2019 Lincolns of Distinction Car Club Calendar!

Send me pics of your Lincoln! Any Lincoln. ALL your Lincolns!!

Email them to me at ~

j_a_peters at usa dot net

PLEASE PUT "CALENDAR PICS" IN THE SUBJECT LINE!!!

Please send HIGH RESOLUTION pics, the bigger, the better quality the calendar will be! At an absolute minimum it should be 1200 x 1600.

http://www.lincolnsofdistinction.org...-calendar-pics
See more
See less

lakeland drag strip!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lakeland drag strip!!

hey yal need to make a run down to lakeland motors sports park and show them imports what a lincoln can do!! Im there everytime the gotes open because i now work there!! Im trying to work a deal with the manager on getting a car club rate going for us. I know he has set up a club rate for a vette club where you get in for free but you still have to pay to run. Ive seen a 2 marks at the strip so far both run in the 10.2-9.8 sek 1/8th mile range. so we need to get some of the quicker marks out!! If you come out ask for ET Dave!

PS: for more info check out www.lakelandmotorsportspark.com also while your there check out the msg bord and make a post or two

RE: lakeland drag strip!!

I started to pull out 'til I realized where Lakeland was. :+
    JP

Comment

aww come on it cant be that far of a drive and the street class is 100% payback so you could make some money on saterdays

Comment

i will try to take a trip over there one of these days! i will let you know!

Comment

I would really liek to go with this nice cold weather to test out the LS400 (never taken her to the track). I would realy like some mid to high 14's :7
          '02 GS430

Comment

no offence but if your in the 14's your pretty slow because lakeland is only a 1/8th mile

Comment

My bad, this whole time I was thinking about Bradenton for some reason :+
              '02 GS430

Comment

Working...
              X