how many active members on here in FL?

jamies98lsc

Registered
i just want to see how many active members are on this site who reside in florida. post here if you do so we can try to get a monthly get together or something.

I'm here!

I'm here!

I've been a member since 2000. For a while I tried to stir up interest in a local club with meetings at a local Hooters. I joined with some Mark VII guys from a different forum and had as many as 15 Marks at some of our meetings. Typically there would be about half that number. After a while everyone just lost interest.

Me too

Me too

i just want to see how many active members are on this site who reside in florida. post here if you do so we can try to get a monthly get together or something.

I'm here in panhandle also along with "Iowncars" lives near me. My schedule is kind of wacky now, but if i ever get the Mark put back together, I'll send you a PM.:)

it seems more people on the board here are showing up in florida, but not all of them are paying members so they cant post here yet. i'd like to try and get something put together for all of us, mark 7's, mark 8's, t-birds cougars anything, i had a very cool turn out last summer with about 12 mark VIII's and a few of the birds from the area and we had a cook out at howard park in tarpon springs. we can do it again, you can even swim since howard park has a nice sugar sand beach sticking out into the gulf, there are pavillions, no renting them needed, free park, free parking, play ground for the kids and tons of on site charcoal grills. their are even public restrooms. its a great place to have a meet. who's interested?
some pics from last summer.
MarkDan.jpg

markVIIImeet062.jpg

MarkJamie.jpg

MarkNick.jpg

MarkNick2.jpg

MarkRay.jpg

MarkShaun.jpg

MarkTim.jpg

markVIIImeet051.jpg

markVIIImeet044.jpg

markVIIImeet014.jpg

markVIIImeet029.jpg

markVIIImeet010.jpg

markVIIImeet002.jpg

markVIIImeet008.jpg

wow i guess i didnt need any bbq either what a gut i had damn!!!

Last edited:
I could be up for something like that. I've got a good friend in Clearwater I need to see sometime. I'm pretty booked until the end of July, but would like to get down there in the fall.

Lol...see, you never smile. You even got a beer in your hand, hah. :D

markVIIImeet002.jpg

Did your wifey drive your other mark?

jesse thats a coke no beer allowed in that park. and no she didnt take the other mark, this cook out happened a few days after i sold my blue 93 so i only had the 98 to take, a week after this i bought the green 93!

Back