No announcement yet.

how many active members on here in FL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I will be the LOD scout in Central Florida, huh? I'll do what I can to bring Florida back into the LOD fold!
    If you're not living on the edge, you are using too much space.

Comment

After bouncing around Central Florida for 6 months now, I have yet to come in contact with other members (might be my work schedule partly to blame). I have seen over a Dozen MK VIIIs now, with none being in the club or on the site. In fact, most were either trashed or driven by their original owners!

Comment

I'm in west central. Next county up from tampa.
        Andrew
        96 MKVIII Base

Comment

Live in Osceola, work in Seminole. Hope to change that to working in Orange County soon.

Comment

Ok, once I get my car back together, I would like to host some sort of MKVIII meet-up here in Florida. I see sooooo many VIIIs in my travels, some HAVE to be either LOD or LVC members. Maybe we could do a joint meet-up.

Comment

I'm down here in Ft. Myers/Naples area. I get to Tampa pretty often though.
              sigpic
              '97 LSC – '04 Thunderbird – '00 Cougar V6 5-speed – '88 Eldorado Starfire – '82 Champion Transtar – '79 Silverado LWB – '68 Impala 2dr HT

Comment

I will be in Tampa next weekend (I am two hours North/East of you) to meet a Mustang buddy of mine (home on Leave) and pick up some MKVIII parts.

Comment

Working...
                X