Meet in orlando ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet in orlando ?

I saw a video on streetfire with a bunch of marks cruising down the road... I was like man I wish I could be in one of those....

Who is in control of meets/gatherings ? I was wondering when the next meet will be in orlando. Or anywhere in FL for that matter.
    Black 96 Mark VIII - 15.10@96- Totaled - R.I.P
    Black 97 Mark VIII LSC-13.80@101.04 -Repairing Motor
    Red 93 Mark VIII - ????

i had a nice one this past summer out on the water in howard park in tarpon springs. we had 4 t-birds and 12 mark VIII's show up, had a pavillion and a big cook out, people went swimming in the gulf, it was a good time, then i tried it again a month later, and everyone fell off the face of the earth. i tried it two more times after that with no interest, so i gave up. the florida mark VIII owners just dont seem to be into it. so i gave up and havent bothered since.
    here's a few pics of it.

Last edited by jamies98lsc; 02-16-2008, 09:55 PM.

Comment

I think it because you guys down there are spoiled with all that nice warm weather you live with year round
      sigpic
      "The Whinery"
      535 RWHP
      486 RWTQ

Comment

Originally posted by BlackMark8 View Post
        I saw a video on streetfire with a bunch of marks cruising down the road... I was like man I wish I could be in one of those....

Who is in control of meets/gatherings ? I was wondering when the next meet will be in orlando. Or anywhere in FL for that matter.
        I am usually down for whatever, been trying to start one up myself for couple years now. Jaime is right, people in this state do not really show a whole lot of interest.

Comment

I will ! Lets try to set up another one, perhaps at a drag strip?
          Red 93 Mark VIII - ????

Comment

i'll plan another cook out out towards my way somewhere if you guys want to do it, but i really have no interest anymore after the failed past plans.

Comment

I wish I had known about those meets. Somehow I didn't see the post about them.
              Jack Carter, Tampa, Fl.
              Silver 97 Mark VIII
              Best time: 13.214

Comment

im in palm beach about 2 hours or so from orlando, i might be down for a showing if there was a meet. however tampa area might be a stretch.
                Steve

Comment

in down for it just let me know when and where. if i have the gas and a lil extra cash ill be there. im always down for a mark meet im about 1/2 way from tampa and orlando so either would work for me just let me know where i need to be!

Comment

so is anyone going to step up and set anything up here?

Comment

dont count on it man lmao. with such a huge response you can pretty much scratch it off your list. this is exactly why i gave up.

Comment

If theres a meet in Orlando I am game.
                        Everything I just said should be taken 100% at face value and represents accurately my true beliefs, morals, and opinion.

Comment

im down too, i dont know why its a big problem to get one goin
                          Red 93 Mark VIII - ????

Comment

because people in this state are lazy thats why! unless its happening at their house or 1 mile from it no one wants to bother. i seriously thought after the turn out we had last year it would be a hit, everyone had a great time but i guess it takes more than that to make it happen twice.

Comment

Well, I am most likely going to be at Old-Town this coming Friday with my Mark. I am going to enter it into the car show, if anyone wants to come you are more than welcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X