Meet in orlando ?

BlackMark8

Registered
I saw a video on streetfire with a bunch of marks cruising down the road... I was like man I wish I could be in one of those....

Who is in control of meets/gatherings ? I was wondering when the next meet will be in orlando. Or anywhere in FL for that matter.

i had a nice one this past summer out on the water in howard park in tarpon springs. we had 4 t-birds and 12 mark VIII's show up, had a pavillion and a big cook out, people went swimming in the gulf, it was a good time, then i tried it again a month later, and everyone fell off the face of the earth. i tried it two more times after that with no interest, so i gave up. the florida mark VIII owners just dont seem to be into it. so i gave up and havent bothered since.
here's a few pics of it.
markVIIImeet051.jpg

markVIIImeet044.jpg

markVIIImeet014.jpg

markVIIImeet008.jpg

markVIIImeet010.jpg

Last edited:
I think it because you guys down there are spoiled with all that nice warm weather you live with year round

I saw a video on streetfire with a bunch of marks cruising down the road... I was like man I wish I could be in one of those....

Who is in control of meets/gatherings ? I was wondering when the next meet will be in orlando. Or anywhere in FL for that matter.

I am usually down for whatever, been trying to start one up myself for couple years now. Jaime is right, people in this state do not really show a whole lot of interest.

i'll plan another cook out out towards my way somewhere if you guys want to do it, but i really have no interest anymore after the failed past plans.

im in palm beach about 2 hours or so from orlando, i might be down for a showing if there was a meet. however tampa area might be a stretch.

in down for it just let me know when and where. if i have the gas and a lil extra cash ill be there. im always down for a mark meet im about 1/2 way from tampa and orlando so either would work for me just let me know where i need to be!

dont count on it man lmao. with such a huge response you can pretty much scratch it off your list. this is exactly why i gave up.

because people in this state are lazy thats why! unless its happening at their house or 1 mile from it no one wants to bother. i seriously thought after the turn out we had last year it would be a hit, everyone had a great time but i guess it takes more than that to make it happen twice.

Well, I am most likely going to be at Old-Town this coming Friday with my Mark. I am going to enter it into the car show, if anyone wants to come you are more than welcome.

Yea ? I would enter mine in to the show but she needs a paint job like a dog needs a bone. But i live 15 min away from old town, i will most likely be there joey

yal talking about this sat the 31st? if so im trying to get my car club to ride out there. if we come ill look yal up. my car is not in car show shape either really (my grill is missing lol) but i will come watch.

come to old town this friday / saturday . I do the A/C and refrigeration at the "Ponderosa" Directly across the street from old town, i can get us discounts for breakfast / lunch. Then we can all convoy somewhere else ! Like downtown ! If you DO come this fri and sat you WILL see my 97 Black LSC , im Rick.

yes i will be there with a few friends we will be there for the sat night cruse. not sure really what time we will get there but im guessing sometime around 6 or 7ish. my car club has a meet here in town at 5 for a club photo shoot at the park here then we will head out there. after the cruse we plan on heading out to Orlando to see if we can stir up some "street action". there will be my white 94 mark for sure, probley a built black GTP, yellow lancer, white 4th gen firebird, white caviler, black Suzuki swift, and maybe a few others im not sure yet who all will come out with us.

we useley meet up and hit the tampa streets but after last week seeing the 2 cars get towed for racing and my buddys car got hit by a bike i think we will give tampa a rest for a little bit. we were in orlando once before but it was a friday night and not much going on but we did stir up a few races down by the UTI school on I-Drive. your from the area to maybe you will know of some more places to hit up.

so just look for the white 94 on black wheels and missing a grill my name is david but i go by dave either will work.

cool man, my car will be out front in the parking lot,I dont plan on going in though haha. Osceola parkway, about 10 min away from old town is a good place to get some races. Theres alot of ricers. Haha , that reminds me, i need to pick up another bottle of nitrous.

Back