2008 Events

Thunderbird?? Get your clubs polished up and we will go.....but im warning you I am no good at golf. Love to play though.

Same here.. Love the game but never seem to get any better.
When the weather breaks.. let's go.
Anyone else?

OK Ohio members, Where and when can we meet for the Port Clinton/Put-in-Bay meet?:D

Let's do this this year.:)

Just pick a date and see what people say. It's hard to get a day that everyone can make.

I'd like to go to a meet before Carlisle, but not too early in the rainy part of spring.

OK.. how about May 24th? That's 2 weeks before Carlisle.
I'm sorry I have to miss Carlisle this year but I need to be in Norwalk for the "Pinks" taping.

I know it's really close to Carlisle.. but the 16th Super Summit is June 14th down here near Akron. Summit Racing puts it on every year. Last year 1300 cars showed. This is a big one day event. Well worth the drive.

If you guys can, see when it's cheaper to spend time on Put In Bay. IIRC it was pretty expensive. Anyway, I'm up in the air for all my dates, have no ideas what I'm doing. But without WFC mid-may, I'm wide open.

May 24 sounds good to me.

Sharon I don't think there's a cheap time at Put-in-Bay. It's a typical tourist trap. I think it's worth it though. I really like the Chrystal Cave (the worlds largest geode?)

It might be cheaper now (winter) but you have to fly there instead of taking a ferry.:D

Bill, I was thinking - there are cottages and stuff to rent up there - just wondering cause I know there are times when it's really expensive, just thought perhaps a group of us could rent like a house or something? Either that or we can stay in Port Clinton and hope they don't recognize Saxy when we get on the ferry. hee hee.

OK Charlie, if you can, try to give me a call this morning before noon, as I'll be going to a friends heated garage to change my shifter cable.:)

If I'm in the shower, leave your phone number on my machine.

Back