Downriver cruise 2011

Long range weather looks good.. If it holds out I'll be there.. are we meeting up anywhere?
It will give me a chance to pick up some goodies up there too

We can meet at my sister's house. Also, if the LCOC is at the Lincoln dealer again, they might let us join them again.

I'm in! I went up and down Woodward Ave yesterday evening from around 8:45 to 11:00, I was the only Mark around. There was another Lincoln but it was an MKS and he wasn't cruising. Plenty of cars already cruising Woodward Ave and the official cruise isn't until mid August!

Anyone else?

I'll PM my cellphone number to anyone that's going. It's hard to get everyone there at the same time. When you're on the way, call me and we'll see where/when to meet.

It would be nice to meet at my sisters first, then do a little cruising, then park for a while and watch the cruise.:)

Bill is not a morning person I can tell you that ;)

I'm a morning person at work, I don't work saturday.:D

Actually, I'm going to a fireworks party Friday night, and I won't get home till around 1:00 AM (I get up for work at 5:00 AM Friday).

I'll have to pass on the breakfast, but it sounds like Jeremi's up for it.:D

I probably won't make it to the cruise til around 11 or 12, if anyone else will be there earlier, post up some times and we'll get some plans together.

From past year experience, everyone gets there at different times, that's OK, we'll call each other when we are there. I'll send some PM's now, Jeremi and Marc already have my phone number.

I'll be at the Big Boy on Fort, just south of Sibley, at 09:00.
Bill, sent a PM with my cell number....

Dean, I'll see you between 9 and 10. I have to be back on the north side of town by noon, so this will work out great ;)

Bill and his excuses. ;)

Back