Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MN-12/FN-10 'mini' meet at my house - Sat OCT 18th

Hey everyone!

Myself and "joenintiesc" from the SCCoA will be hosting a 'mini' meet at my house in West Milford NJ, Saturday October 18th. This is sorta a NJTaCC resurrection meet but anyone with an MN-12 or FN-10 is welcome! I have plenty of parking so I'm hoping we get a good turnout and some nice group pictures against the fall foliage. There is many great places for pictures by me and we can also have a nice cruise around the reservoirs and Clinton Road (yes, the "haunted" Clinton Rd). I'm up for bringing back the "tech session" if anyone wants to do something that won't take us all day. I have a big detached garage, a lot of tools, and an air compressor.

Hot dogs and hamburgers will be provided along with my unlimited delicious well water (2 kids, tight budget ) but please bring your drink of choice. Also you may bring a side or something to throw on the BBQ if you want. (not required)

I'm hoping for a big turnout and to see many old and new faces!

More details to follow...
    -Bryan-
    1998 Mark VIII LSC - 1990 Thunderbird SC 5spd - 2005 Explorer Limited 4.6L - 1995 Taurus LX 3.8L - 2003 Taurus SEL 24V - 2008 Honda VFR 800

Sounds like a good time, Bryan. I regret that I've got too much going to make it out of town for this one, but I do hope it is well attended.

I should probably get a formal post up about my own "fall meet" now that you mention it..
    Mike Martin

1997 Mark VIII LSC 5.0
    2001 Dodge Dakota

Comment

Thanks Mike! I expect this to be more of a local meet since it was more last minute and not planned to the extent of your meet. I just want to get some people together to BS and enjoy some nice Marks and T-Birds!
      -Bryan-
      1998 Mark VIII LSC - 1990 Thunderbird SC 5spd - 2005 Explorer Limited 4.6L - 1995 Taurus LX 3.8L - 2003 Taurus SEL 24V - 2008 Honda VFR 800

Comment

Originally posted by tixer View Post
        Sounds like a good time, Bryan. I regret that I've got too much going to make it out of town for this one, but I do hope it is well attended.

I should probably get a formal post up about my own "fall meet" now that you mention it..
        Bryan, have a great meet! Oh no, Mike I'm glad we are going to have at least 1 meet this year
        sigpic 1998 Collector edition #158. All available options. One owner car.

Comment

Anyone local gonna stop by? Looks like it's all Super Coupes right now and no Lincoln love
          -Bryan-

Comment

Sorry Bryan, can't make it, too much to do Saturday, we have soccer at 11:30 and then the make up date for my son's school family day in the afternoon that go rained out last week.

Comment

Thanks for checking in Steve
              -Bryan-

Comment

I hope you have a good turnout, Bryan. Lincolns or not, I expect to see some photos posted here..
                Mike Martin

1997 Mark VIII LSC 5.0
                2001 Dodge Dakota

Comment

Thanks Mike! Will do
                  -Bryan-

Comment

No Lincolns made it to the party but we did some get some hot SCs there!

-Bryan-

Comment

Originally posted by SCTBIRD1173 View Post
                      No Lincolns made it to the party but we did some get some hot SCs there!
                      I love your new buffet!
                      Eric
                      -00 Honda Accord (The MPG'er)
                      -97 Mark VIII Base (The Row'er)
                      -95 Mark VIII LSC (The Go'er)
                      -14 Model T touring (The Show'er)
                      -Rebuilding the T

Comment

Looks like it was a great time

Comment

Now that's a quality meet. - Intake swap? why not?

It looks like you've got a great place there. Those photos make me miss Fall already..
                          Mike Martin

1997 Mark VIII LSC 5.0
                          2001 Dodge Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Lvnmarks View Post
                            I love your new buffet!
                            Haha I remember saying "Look, I chipped my Mark"

Originally posted by tixer View Post
                            Now that's a quality meet. - Intake swap? why not?

It looks like you've got a great place there. Those photos make me miss Fall already..
                            It really wasn't a bad turnout at all for a budget thrown together meet. It was a swap to a MPII blower which didn't go as well as it should do to some stripped and mismatched holes on the case.

Thanks Mike! I love the house, nice amount of space for things like this!
                            -Bryan-

Comment

Cool!

Looks like a good time!
                              JP

Comment

Working...
                              X