Very important Nor Cal meeting !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrrobertstv

Registered
Saturday Afternoon 395 Vallejo Drive Penthouse B Millbrae 2pm All members are strongly urged to attend. this is not a Run this is a simple 1 hour meeting... I will try to have some food but if you want to bring something to throw on the grill I would not stop you. If you read my post in the members forum you will know what this meeting is in reference too.

RE: Very important Nor Cal meeting !!!

Since we pretty reached a solution via email and phone calls the official meeting has been postponed however. I still say we crash Bobbers house on Sunday and Fart in his pool, eat up all his food and drink up all his beer all in favor say aye!

Well? how was the meeting at Bobbers? Anyone attend? Was Bobber even there? Or was Stanley just flaoting around on a warm Marin County day, gassing up a storm in Bobber's "aquatic garden"???

[a BlackIceLSC-VP LODNCA
http://mark8.org/lodnca
94 Black/Black M8
97 Toreador red/Lt. graphite LSC M8
see profile for mods[/a]​

Wow guys,

I was asleep at the stick on this one. I told Stan we could meet at my place and then left him hanging in the breeze I guess. Sorry Stan.

I got caught up in a construction project here at home. Anyone know any contractors that can build retaining walls (wood or concrete) and parking pads that are competitive?

We can meet here this summer and all I need to know is a good date for all of us. Since Craig is haveing the "Mechanics Day" party the 29-30th of this month maybe we can meet the next month, June 26 or 27? If later in July (and/or) August is good let me know.

I live in Novato, fairly central to Santa Rosa and San Francisco, sorry, 29 palms is a far piece but maybe the commute will be OK?

Let me know what you think? Thanks all.

Bobber :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back