Fabulous Fords Forever

BlackIceLSC

Registered
April 17th, 2005. Knott's Berry Farm

Who's in?

I am definately going this year. It commemorates the 50th anniversary of the T-Bird, and I am doing alot of leg-work to meet as many new local/state T-Bird owners for my future business plans.

Hardest part is...which friggin Mark do I take? The 97 LSC will be a treat, as there are hardly any Toreador red LSC's around, and since Leo's car wont be within 1000 miles, chances are I might have the cleanest one ;)

However, my black 94 is in prime condition and it still looks decent enough to show off. decisions decisions decisions....this is the only drawback to owning more than one Mark VIII...deciding which one to drive.

Anyway, here's a link to the event.
http://www.fordcarclubs.org/

Lets get some west coasters out to this thing...I'd also love to see a LOD banner sent out to Stanley, incase he decides to make the trek down with us...

"Lincolns are Fords too...just with a little less plastic, and a lot more power!"

[a
Club 16 President/Founder
94 Black/Black M8
97 Toreador red/Lt. graphite LSC M8
V.P. GGM8​

RE: Fabulous Fords Forever

...and you guys wonder why I feel you lack interest.

[a
94 Black/Black M8
V.P. GGM8​

Well well well Craig, thanks for not posting comments about my car in the members ride section :p :B . I'm keeping track of these things but I there a few things that might make it impossible for me to show up, but I will do my best.

That can happen on the internet, John!..hehheh

you going with the T-Bird to celebrate its B-day?

I dont speed(too often), so the drive down will be mellow...we have all day to get there, right?

Let me know buddy. Always a pleasure driving with you.

[a
94 Black/Black M8
V.P. GGM8​

I really don't see any way I can swing going, though I'd love to. I just can't justify what it'd cost me right now - it would be even more, since it'd have to be on the credit card...

If things change, you'll be the first to know!

John
[link:www.goldengatemark8.com|Golden Gate Mark VIII Website]
http://mark8.org/users/johnaec/Mark_VIII_s.jpg
'97 Mark VIII LSC
'96 T-Bird 4.6L

well folks...looks like due to unforseen events, I am unable to attend the show. We were VERY excited to go this year...one of the few "mini-vacations" Brenda and I get...and this too has been taken away.

I regret that I cannot go. I apologize to anyone who was planning to attend, and meet with me to discuss these cars, and what-not.

Maybe next year... :(

[a
94 Black/Black M8
V.P. GGM8​

OOOO helllll no!!!! CRAIG you can't flake out now.... ::roll:: cuz if you aren't going... then i guess i'm going to flake out as well.

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
OOOO helllll no!!!! CRAIG you can't flake out now.... ::roll:: cuz if you aren't going... then i guess i'm going to flake out as well.
[/div]

oh...so NOW you tell me you are going....sheeesh!

anyway, yea...we'll make a run late spring...maybe through napa valley/St. Helena area?

more later guys. Just wanted to let you know asap.

[a
94 Black/Black M8
V.P. GGM8​

Back