Newly Purchased 95 Mark8..........Need Help!

J

OCCUPY LoD :)
Hello all,

I just bought a 1995 Mark 8 and I'm trying to find performance parts on ebay and I can't find a thing. Just wondering if this motor is the same as the 96-98 Cobras, if I just order those parts (ie. headers, pulleys) or if there are any links that I should be aware of. My first upgrade I'm really considering is install 4:10's in the back and I really like the PowerTrax system. The next upgrade would be istalling headers and moving my cats below (California blows).

Also, I'd like to get some info on the Northern Mark Club and maybe I can come hang out and cruise with you guys. I'm currently the founder of a Mustang club in Sacramento and enjoy the idea of everyone hanging out and talking about what we all love to talk about....cars!

Thanks for taking the time and I can pretty much install everything, but I'm just having a hard time finding it.

J

RE: Newly Purchased 95 Mark8..........Need Help!

Welcome! :)

Browse the entire site for lots of info(especially our Mark VIII forums). Be sure to check out our advertising vendors for most of your needs. :)

Cobra headers won't fit, you have to go to supercoupeperformance.com and order the kooks midlengths. Or have a set for a cobra modified to clear certain components on the mark.

Pulleys for a cobra will fit.

Watch out with any mods you do... the smog nazis will get you. If they see headers on there they'll probably tell you to go to hell. You won't find CARB certified headers for the mark viii.

Jesse - you just missed a cruise we had a couple weeks ago, but we'll always have more. I'm sure you probably saw this: http://www.lincolnsclub.org/forum/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=71&topic_id=478&mesg_id=508&page=

Any new NorCal info will always be posted here.

And welcome to the forum! It's always good to see more NorCal people.

John
[link:www.goldengatemark8.com|Golden Gate Mark VIII Website]
http://mark8.org/users/johnaec/Mark_VIII_s.jpg
'97 Mark VIII LSC
'96 T-Bird 4.6L

Back