Where is J's Lincoln???

Be2lose

In title only.
On the BOD and NO LINCOLN?
Arriving soon I hope.
I may have two here soon, depending on the choices of others. LOL

Let's the NCC going again.

If he doesn't pick it up soon, I'll send a trailer to MA and bring back to MI. That's where it should've stayed in the first place :)

His payment will be forfeited of course.

If he doesn't pick it up soon, I'll send a trailer to MA and bring back to MI. That's where it should've stayed in the first place :)

His payment will be forfeited of course.

Did he already pay for it?

Trailer???

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!
I'll come get it and drive it back to my house. Payment forfeited of coures. LOL

you guys will have to take it up with J! It is paid for and 99% ready to go. Just waiting to throw a new battery in it and top it off with some fresh gas.

Lol you guys! I was gonna post in this section too! It said no new posts for 365 days!!

Jeremi...at that speed you better be halfway here! I'm still patiently waiting on the shipping company. Title is in my name, temporary reg sticker waiting to stick in the window, cats on hand, ready to go....just need a car. I better have that sh*t before I make my first payment, LMAO!

Pretty soon...this is going to be the Santa Cruz County Chapter...there is no more Northwest.

BTW Barry...I still don't have my BOD, may they are waiting for the Mark first....so its official. :p

Back