Summer Lincoln's Only Cruise!

J

OCCUPY LoD :)
Anyone up for meeting up sometime early summer, like May or June, for another West Coast Cruise?

We had a really good turn out last time with people coming all the way from the Long Beach area.

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n154/JesterLM/GGM8 Cruise 06/

DSC00451.jpg

DSC00449.jpg

DSC00460.jpg

DSC00458.jpg

DSC00547.jpg

I like the sound of this! And those photos are fantastic!
As long as it doesn't interfere with Carlisle, the odds are pretty good that I'll be able to attend. if I do this right, I can make it a coast-to-coast! Hmm......

Now you're talking!! :D

Max...look what I found...our first meeting... :D

Fast Ford Sunday 2005
DCP_2685.jpg

DCP_2691.jpg

Fast Ford Sunday 2006 photobomb! LMAO!
DSC01200.jpg

Google says: 2062 miles. 1 day, 9 hours. to Point Reyes from my house.

:)

/never been to California.

One day!? Last time I drove it took 2 1/2 or something...I was only 13 so maybe I didn't pay attention. :)

A friend Ron (Gravelguy) is going to join as well so that would make 4-5 people. I'm sure Bob and Carol will join as well, just have to email them. Craig (BlackIce) will probably join....if he has a Lincoln, lol. Lets keep the list going and we'll figure out a date.

Sweet. And J, assuming this all works out, you can consider this an invitation to have me drop by your folks' place and pick up all of your beloved childhood trinkets. that's if they're still in the area, of course.

Just remember. I have no gun rack in the Mark. (I got out of Wisconsin before they made me..)

Haha, okay Mike, I'll keep that in mind! :) If you do drive...you might be the farthest person to drive for a cruise! :D

Last edited:
ok, so badsax cruises through Chicago, kidnaps Trixie, and heads out on I-80. I meet the two of you in Iowa City, where we can crash at my sister's place. (her husband works for a liquor distributor. you'll like him..) and head on out to the coast!

bang-zoom..

I knew you would be in. Can't bring the Caddy though. LOL

I think they grey car could use 6500 miles to stretch it's legs after a long winters nap... :D

ok, so badsax cruises through Chicago, kidnaps Trixie, and heads out on I-80. I meet the two of you in Iowa City, where we can crash at my sister's place. (her husband works for a liquor distributor. you'll like him..) and head on out to the coast!

bang-zoom..

Can you get your sister to move further west? Iowa City is so close to Chicago... :p

Looks like we'd get to drive through Grand Island Nebraska... I'll have to make sure I tell the grey car I'm not bringing it back... :D

Back