Summer Lincoln's Only Cruise!

I don't think my sister is moving anytime soon...

Well, I also have an aunt who lives about 40 miles this side of Omaha, Nebraska, but we would have to drive on gravel.. And a friend in Denver.. Both are close to Google's suggested route, but not directly upon it.

HuH?!

Why don't you plan on bringing your caravan out Bud?! Weather will be awesome and I have hookups at my house for the 5th wheel. :)

J, find me a car worth bringing back and I'll fly out for this. Seriously. Shipping cars is not as much fun as cross country driving ;)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Here you go.

http://www.yeswecanauto.com/detail-1998-lincoln-mark_viii-lsc-used-6500576.html

Or here...
http://www.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cgi?cat=cp&itm=lincoln+mark&loc=CA&fil=&ys=1997&ye=1998&ps=&pe=&pgs=100&s_e=on&s_k=on&submit=++++go++++

Do we have a date in mind yet? The first two weekends in June are out for me, with Carlisle, and a local charity bicycle ride.. The rest of June looks good, as does all of May. Baring any major mechanical issues with the car, of course. :)

Do we have a date in mind yet? The first two weekends in June are out for me, with Carlisle, and a local charity bicycle ride.. The rest of June looks good, as does all of May. Baring any major mechanical issues with the car, of course. :)

Really? Coming out here. VERY COOL. Looking forward to it

I'm looking into going to Carlisle this year. So first two weeks of June are out for me
J pick a date! You have two Marks (three counting your dads)You are the new leader of club 16 (24).

I truly am interested. I have never visited the great state of California, and I can't think of a much better excuse to do so. I have plenty of vacation time, and hopefully a quiet summer here at work. everything is falling into place.

I have an extra room if you need a place to stay (for a short time. LOL) or there are plenty of great places to stay in Central CA.

I'd happily take you up on that. I assume your location would be convenient for one end of this cruise or the other. I really don't know the scope of what I'm signing up for here. Is it likely a one-day thing? More? Does a route need to be established?

One thing is for certain. I need to get my new camera..

Back