Summer Lincoln's Only Cruise!

SWEET! :) Anytime in June/July is what I was thinking. As far as route and destination, it would be cool for all to cruise through Monterey, maybe do the 7 mile drive through Pebble Beach and all the million dollar houses and maybe end the trip at Hearst Castle or something. On the last cruise, it was kind of an anti-climatic cruise because we ended at a large empty parking lot at a cold/foggy beach. Would be awesome to end with an activity, a BBQ or something like that. I'm willing to do an all day cruise around Monterey etc. and then end at my place around 3ish and throw a big BBQ meeting for everyone that wants to join. I also have plenty of room for tents etc if people want to crash out.

Any ideas?

I love it when a plan comes together.

So did I get the map right? All of the green stuff between "c" and "d" looks like fun..

I figure I'll be camping and hiking whenever I see a mountain on my way out and back, so a tent in J's yard works fine for me too. Particularly if I get to use a shower. :)

of course Sharon, if you wish to ride with me, I won't subject you to the camping. Personally, I think you and Mike should take your own marks. :D

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 137
Yeah MIke, you got it! What's the mileage like? Looks FAR! haha

Oh...and ofcourse, shower AND toilet priviledges!

I think that's gonna be too far. Monterey would be good, maybe swing by Laguna Seca and take some pictures (track time too expensive), shoot over to Gilroy and get some garlic or something, head over Mount Madonna (good curvy road), head home for BBQ before it gets dark?

This part is all up to you California kids. I'm willing to start early, and end late. Food and drink where (mostly) appropriate. good curvy roads sound like fun. Let's do that.

I did hit part of the Oregon coast a few years back, but rarely saw the ocean due to the fog. I'm expecting better from CA. :)

+1 7 Mile to Gilroy & BBQ @ J's sounds good.

Just a thought, a trip up to Halfmoon Bay would get some really good coast time.
1 north to 92 east 35 south to 9 BBQ in Boulder Creek.

J you pick.

Yeah, and we could all speed up the north coast! Well, we can really speed anywhere. :D

Hi J, how the hell are you, if you do do a cruise this summer you know that I will drive up from Southern Cal with my 1998 Mark VIII LSC. It would be great just to see you and maybe Max and Craig.

Hope you get that dream car from back east, just to see that jewel would be something.

Take Care my young friend.

Cecil

Sexy Senior Citizen

Sexy Senior Citizen

Hey Bud, you know what they say.

A woman is as old as she looks, but a man is not old till he stops looking.

Hey Cecil! I will keep you posted...or just keep reading here. I already got the dream car...its sitting in my garage as we speak! :D

Max will probably join, but he doesn't have a Mark...neither does Craig. It may be a new crew, haha. :D

I wont let you forget me lol the only way i wont make this is if I am filming something and at this point I am open all month in July. So unless I get a call from Hollywood for a big paying roll i am in.

Back