Summer Lincoln's Only Cruise!

Cruise

Cruise

Very fun!! Thanks J for the idea (and lodging us) and thanks to Tixer for making the trip!

98.6 mi, 2 hours 35 mins, really took us about 4 1/2 hours not including breakfast.

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    60.6 KB · Views: 135
Very fun!! Thanks J for the idea (and lodging us) and thanks to Tixer for making the trip!

98.6 mi, 2 hours 35 mins, really took us about 4 1/2 hours not including breakfast.

Sweet, glad you mapped it! Does the mileage include from the Red Apple to Monterey? The map doesn't show it.

:eek: we have a black lab too, her name is xena

Ya Steve, Duke has been here since day one. My sig always had him in it with my 95.

Sweet, glad you mapped it! Does the mileage include from the Red Apple to Monterey? The map doesn't show it.

Yes! that's why I said the map did not include breakfast. LOL

Fixed, mileage from my car.

Attachments

• map2.png
    map2.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Yes! that's why I said the map did not include breakfast. LOL

Fixed, mileage from my car.

How do you NOT include mileage to Monterey FROM breakfast...that was part of the cruise man!! ANNNND....I don't know what the mileage is by that super small picture. What did it come out to?

Remember Duke's bloody eye from WAYYYY back????

Pssh...Steve doesn't pay attention to anyone's posts, only his own and ONLY when he can post this....:cool:

And....

We're home. 5135.5 miles, 22.8 mpg avg.

I'll read the replies in the morning. it is late, and I need a shower. the car will get one too, in the morning.

Attachments

• DSC00736.jpg
    DSC00736.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 130
Glad you made the trip and made it home safe! The car looks like you had a great time on and off the road. LOL

Thanks guys. It's good to be back. I spent all of yesterday catching up. Yard work mostly. Soon, I'll get the rest of the photos together, and link them here for those who may be interested. I hit three national parks, a handful of national forests, a national monument, and a section of the Pacific Crest Trail.

Can't wait for all the photos Mike! Did you get the suspension up before you left the Tetons?

Yup :D

and I've got a video that might make the owners of the perfect Marks cry. I just have to figure out this whole "youtube" thing...

Attachments

• DSC00689.jpg
    DSC00689.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC00691.jpg
    DSC00691.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC00692.jpg
    DSC00692.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 119
Hey. I'm a busy guy. the photos will come eventually, and probably in their own thread, so I don't feel like I'm threadjacking. :D

Hey. I'm a busy guy. the photos will come eventually, and probably in their own thread, so I don't feel like I'm threadjacking. :D

that is ok, i still have not finished the photos from my wedding and honeymoon in the Philippines from 2 years ago :D

Back