Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mini-Meet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mini-Meet

    Went to a meet with J yesterday. Three Mark 8's were there. OK, So two of them were his.
    ONE REALLY NICE ONE! and no it was not mine.
    What??? His dad did not bring his????? We could have had four. LOL

    Got to meet Max (Maxmk8) and talk just abit. Graet guy, although he drives a Vette. LOL

    Very nice house, Very nice people, Great BBQ and we had our choice to watch Cage Fighting (outside) or Toy Story (inside) on TV. LOL

    Thanks Jesse for inviting me. Had a great time.

  • #2
    Pics!!!!! Glad you all got together. I really want a chance to meet you guys in person.
    Sharon
    98 VIII
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Mini meets are fun.

      Post pics!
      JP

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Trixie View Post
        Pics!!!!!
        None from me I went over right after work and forgot my camera. Maybe J did but I don't think so.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Be2lose View Post
          None from me I went over right after work and forgot my camera. Maybe J did but I don't think so.
          Sure you did...
          JP

          Comment


          • #6
            OK, You got me Jesse is paying me not to post them. LOL

            Max took one that I know of. It's in the club16 post.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Be2lose View Post
              ... Jesse is paying me not to post them. ....
              I understand!
              JP

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Be2lose View Post
                Very nice house, Very nice people, Great BBQ and we had our choice to watch Cage Fighting (outside) or Toy Story (inside) on TV. LOL

                Thanks Jesse for inviting me. Had a great time.
                LOL...MAX picked Toy Story. Thanks and you're welcome, glad you came down! I think if there wasn't so much food I'd be really hungover. I think I drank 13 to 14 beers! Ofcourse I started at 3pm and stopped at 11pm so it was really spread out. It was like Thanksgiving....the extra too full feeling, haha.

                Here are Max's pictures. Look closely and you can see his girlfriend in the garage, posing, haha.



                Here are the only two I took. I would have taken more but man....I was completely overwhelmed with how many people showed up. Including the kids, I think we had 30-35 people over here!

                This was only half the crowd, after it got completely dark, more showed up after they got off work. See Barry, his job was to hold the BBQ lid, lol.

                The infamous "Land Shark"

                Also Owned 97 Tan/Tan LSC
                Originally posted by driller
                OK, I've been owned. Educate me.
                Originally posted by DLF
                Was he just on vacation? Doubtful, but I suppose it's possible.

                Comment


                • #9
                  looks like fun! If it were closer I could have brought my 95 and made everyones car look really good in comparison lol. Although if I lived out there where it was warm I would have brought the corvette.
                  Registered for Carlisle 2008
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Max would have appreciated the Vette coming, lol. Next time...I'll give you a month notice. Haha!
                    The infamous "Land Shark"

                    Also Owned 97 Tan/Tan LSC
                    Originally posted by driller
                    OK, I've been owned. Educate me.
                    Originally posted by DLF
                    Was he just on vacation? Doubtful, but I suppose it's possible.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by J View Post
                      Max would have appreciated the Vette coming, lol. Next time...I'll give you a month notice. Haha!
                      road trip!! lol
                      Registered for Carlisle 2008
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Looks like it was a lot of fun. I wish I had some members near me.
                        Norm Wagner

                        If you are going through hell, keep going.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          not bad at all, I wish I lived closer too

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            There are TONS of members on the East Coast...you guys have no excuses.
                            The infamous "Land Shark"

                            Also Owned 97 Tan/Tan LSC
                            Originally posted by driller
                            OK, I've been owned. Educate me.
                            Originally posted by DLF
                            Was he just on vacation? Doubtful, but I suppose it's possible.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by J View Post
                              There are TONS of members on the East Coast...you guys have no excuses.
                              Yea, it is called Carlisle

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X