Mini-Meet

Be2lose

In title only.
Went to a meet with J yesterday. Three Mark 8's were there. OK, So two of them were his.
ONE REALLY NICE ONE! and no it was not mine.
What??? His dad did not bring his????? We could have had four. LOL

Got to meet Max (Maxmk8) and talk just abit. Graet guy, although he drives a Vette. LOL

Very nice house, Very nice people, Great BBQ and we had our choice to watch Cage Fighting (outside) or Toy Story (inside) on TV. LOL

Thanks Jesse for inviting me. Had a great time.

Pics!!!!! Glad you all got together. I really want a chance to meet you guys in person.

OK, You got me Jesse is paying me not to post them. LOL

Max took one that I know of. It's in the club16 post.

Very nice house, Very nice people, Great BBQ and we had our choice to watch Cage Fighting (outside) or Toy Story (inside) on TV. LOL

Thanks Jesse for inviting me. Had a great time.

LOL...MAX picked Toy Story. Thanks and you're welcome, glad you came down! I think if there wasn't so much food I'd be really hungover. I think I drank 13 to 14 beers! :eek: Ofcourse I started at 3pm and stopped at 11pm so it was really spread out. It was like Thanksgiving....the extra too full feeling, haha.

Here are Max's pictures. Look closely and you can see his girlfriend in the garage, posing, haha.
5422645606_1b5572f762.jpg

5422645134_e479ebae09_z.jpg

Here are the only two I took. I would have taken more but man....I was completely overwhelmed with how many people showed up. Including the kids, I think we had 30-35 people over here! :eek:

This was only half the crowd, after it got completely dark, more showed up after they got off work. See Barry, his job was to hold the BBQ lid, lol.
a5941e96.jpg

6deade8c.jpg

looks like fun! If it were closer I could have brought my 95 and made everyones car look really good in comparison lol. Although if I lived out there where it was warm I would have brought the corvette. ;)

Max would have appreciated the Vette coming, lol. Next time...I'll give you a month notice. Haha!

AHHH!!! 7 hours. Although, I may be able to pull this off. My mark won't be with me.

and if i rent a yugo will someone give me a ride into the gates? PLEASE.

J you in for a fly in road trip? LOL

Last edited:
Back