Mini-Meet

Looks like fun. I wish the weather was that nice up here now, but then I'd just want to go to the track and I am not ready yet. Thank goodness for winter right now, but at the same time, I'm ready for it to be over. :)

You should go, Kirk. This will be my... 4th? Carlisle. The drive isn't as bad as you'd think. :)

You should go, Kirk. This will be my... 4th? Carlisle. The drive isn't as bad as you'd think. :)

Yeesh, I know I mentioned interest last year for this year's events but I think the mileage is starting to show some issues on wear items and I don't know if I should trust the car on a long trip quite yet. :eek: Realistically, I should address the front suspension and rear shock mounts. I noticed the other day my front control arm bushing on the passenger side is just nasty and I'm sure the driver's side is no better. And of course, the front bags leak down BUT when doing front brakes the other day, I noticed the bags themselves look good so possibly the solenoid o-rings. I want to get these things done this year, do the intake swap with CAI, 4.30 pumpkin and get it pullied and I'm ready to go. We'll see, but I'm low on vacation time right now. I really need to save it for next year. I would LOVE to meet all of you!

But, I can't find a place to stay.

Did you mention the Lincolns of Distinction Car Club at the downtown Comfort Suites? There should be a block of rooms there for the club.

I suppose they could all be taken?

I'll have the Mrs. check it out.

Did you mention the Lincolns of Distinction Car Club at the downtown Comfort Suites? There should be a block of rooms there for the club.

Yes I did and was told they did not have anything available and was put on a waiting list.

JUST CALLED AGAIN!!

JP. I'll be needing that ride.

J are you in?

I emailed the Mrs. to check on the block of rooms at the hotel.

Perhaps someone would be willing to share a room if they are all taken?

You really want to be at the Comfort Suites if at all possible. Especially if you want to ride in the Town Car. ;)

OK, I'll do my best to find paperwork and call and harrass them cause we are not being treated as well as last year. There are a couple close-by hotels. If the kids don't join us, and we take 2 cars you can ride with us too, and probably share room with us, but I don't know if we'll have the dog with us. OK, I have no clue what actual plans are, and I'm just assuming I made my reservations before I left last year.

Back