It's cheaper to be on the field so come on down

N

Neilster

Don't worry if your car's not used to being in a car show. That's not what this is all about. It's about people and it's about seeing more Lincolns than you've ever seen in one spot before. What a sight to behold. It's cheaper to park the car on the show field than outside the grounds. Be where the action is. Besides, you'll get to meet your LOD brothers and sisters.

Geez, some guys drove for two days to get there! Buddy up if you have to.

RE: It's cheaper to be on the field so come on down

I think there were about 60 Mark VIII's, 14 Mark VII's and about a dozen other Lincolns at Carlisle last year.

If you have a Lincoln that is running, bring it down. If it is not running, trailer it to the fairgrounds.:)

Alexander
President
Lincolns of Distinction

Really, this is such a fun event. The people, the cars, the people...

Every year I seem to say an extra day, just so I can have more time to spend there. It's such an enjoyable experience, I encourage everyone to try to get out there.

I couldn't agree more this event is so much fun. You meet many interresting and fun people there. You can commune with your LOD bretherin and see so many lincolns. I would not miss it for the world and others should not too. So come to Carlisle and have some fun.

Thanks for mentioning that, I was just going to drive down and meet you all....now I'm going to enter my car :)

Brent Horbatt
brenth@eden.rutgers.edu
'97 Base
http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~brenth/markviii/Brent's-Mark-VIII.jpg

Thanks for bringing down your car.

We hope that LOD participation will be the best ever at All-Ford Carlisle.

Alexander
President
Lincolns of Distinction

Back