2010 Carlisle Pre-Registration PRIZE

driller

El Presidente
Staff member
Ford_TopHead.jpg

Pre-Register for the 2010 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals as a member of the Lincolns of Distinction Car Club and be eligible to win accommodations for two nights in a spacious and luxurious King suite at the Comfort Suites hotel in downtown Carlisle, just minutes from the show field!

celogo.gif

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

One lucky winner will be chosen at the end of the pre-registration period which is currently scheduled to end MAY 17th.

The rules are simple:
  • You must be a dues paying member of the Lincolns of Distinction.
  • You must pre-register before the official Carlisle All-Ford Nationals pre-registration deadline.
  • You must choose "Lincolns of Distinction" as your club affiliation on your registration form.

The Comfort Suites hotel is the official Carlisle hotel for the Lincolns of Distinction attendees to the 2010 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals event.

PA266A1.JPG

This event will be held Friday, June 4th through Sunday, June 6th. Hotel accommodations are for Friday night (June 4th) and Saturday Night (June 5th). The reservation is for a double-occupancy two night stay in a 1 Bedroom Suite with Living Room, a 2 Person Sofa-bed, 2 Flat screen/plasma TVs, Microwave, Refrigerator and a 2 Person Whirlpool-In Bath!

PA266A2.JPG

The drawing will be held after the pre-registration period closes and the member pre-registration list has been verified with Carlisle officials. This will allow those who have already made reservations (which is highly recommended) to be able to change their itinerary should they be the lucky winner.

What are you waiting for!?

Experience Carlisle!
The Cars!
The People!
The Excitement!

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Ford_TopHead.jpg

Reprinted From Carlisle's Site (not verbatim)

Reprinted From Carlisle's Site (not verbatim)

NOW FOR SOME REALLY HOT NEWS!

The Carlisle Staff has completed a thorough review of the classes at the All-Ford Nationals. Based on the total number of REGISTERED participants, the classes have been updated. The revised classes for 2010 are now posted on the Carlisle Ford web page!

With the posting of the classes on the web page, you will now select your class at the time of PRE-REGISTRATION! With this new process Carlisle Staff is also implementing new Showfield Entry Procedures that should make most of you very happy.

When you PRE-REGISTER on-line OR via phone, you will have your window sticker mailed to you about 30 days prior to the event. This will alllow you to enter the grounds without stopping at the Showfield Registration buildings first. (Carlisle Staff may even have another gate open for participant entry. But more on that later when it becomes a reality.)

Once on the grounds you will be directed to your class area to park. Later, at your leisure, you can go to the designated check-in location (to be announced later) to pick up your Goody Bag, Dash Card & other items. In order to particpate in this new entry procedure, you MUST be pre-regsitered! Plus, you'll save TEN BUCKS! What more could you ask for?

Thanks & see y'all in June!

Sounds like they've been listening to us . . . the window sticker being mailed ahead will sure help with getting into the grounds! That tiny parking lot we've had to stop at to pick up our paperwork was a nuisance. Progress is good!!

NOW FOR SOME REALLY HOT NEWS!

The Carlisle Staff has completed a thorough review of the classes at the All-Ford Nationals. Based on the total number of REGISTERED participants, the classes have been updated. The revised classes for 2010 are now posted on the Carlisle Ford web page!

With the posting of the classes on the web page, you will now select your class at the time of PRE-REGISTRATION! With this new process Carlisle Staff is also implementing new Showfield Entry Procedures that should make most of you very happy.

When you PRE-REGISTER on-line OR via phone, you will have your window sticker mailed to you about 30 days prior to the event. This will alllow you to enter the grounds without stopping at the Showfield Registration buildings first. (Carlisle Staff may even have another gate open for participant entry. But more on that later when it becomes a reality.)

Once on the grounds you will be directed to your class area to park. Later, at your leisure, you can go to the designated check-in location (to be announced later) to pick up your Goody Bag, Dash Card & other items. In order to particpate in this new entry procedure, you MUST be pre-regsitered! Plus, you'll save TEN BUCKS! What more could you ask for?

Thanks & see y'all in June!

Has anyone confirmed this? I can not find ANY info on it on the Carlisle web site.....

hahahaha did you ever even pay that ticket, Joe?

I did... thank god we took pictures of it, because I obviously, immediately lost it... :D So I was able to find a good pic that had the citation number clearly listed and send a check with the number in the note of the check... :D

:D -J

See.......I didn't get caught. ;)

They haven't made walking on the sidewalk a crime yet... :D

The next morning there was a city golf cart driving down the sidewalk...
So I think maybe it's only parking that is a problem... driving down the sidewalk seems perfectly legal... :D

They haven't made walking on the sidewalk a crime yet... :D

The next morning there was a city golf cart driving down the sidewalk...
So I think maybe it's only parking that is a problem... driving down the sidewalk seems perfectly legal... :D

I still adore this pic I took, even though it wasn't exactly a sidewalk...

DSC00263.jpg

It didn't look like the classes changed any for the Lincolns, though :(

True, but like I've always said, it's a matter of preregistered vehicles.

My first year at Carlisle, there were maybe four Mark VIIs and we were in the OTHER Lincolns class :lol: We raised the participation and got our own class. We raised the participation and got a stock and modified class. We've got some surprises showing up this year that (I sincerely hope) will give us a THIRD class in a year or two.

PRE REGISTRATION is so crucial!!!

Last edited:
Back