2010 Carlisle Pre-Registration PRIZE

haha alright. I think I've still got the plaque from our room that you gave me last year. (I assume as a parting gift?)

haha alright. I think I've still got the plaque from our room that you gave me last year. (I assume as a parting gift?)

Birthday gift. So Patrick, will you be joining us again? I know it's been a rough couple of weeks for you, but I hope you make it.

So Patrick, will you be joining us again? I know it's been a rough couple of weeks for you, but I hope you make it.

I don't knooowwwwwww!!! :( I really want to, and I'm hoping that I will, but with having a brand new (to me) car, I don't know if I'd want to trust it on an 800 mile road trip after only having it for 3-4 days.

I don't knooowwwwwww!!! :( I really want to, and I'm hoping that I will, but with having a brand new (to me) car, I don't know if I'd want to trust it on an 800 mile road trip after only having it for 3-4 days.

I bought a car sight unseen that hadn't been driven in almost 8 months and drove it across the country... :D

You'll get to see that car at Carlisle... :D

Patrick, you're forgetting rule#1 of new car ownership! Road trip!!

/room plaques? what room plaque?

Back