Carlisle Dash Plaques

driller

El Presidente
Staff member
New for 2010... all Lincolns of Distinction cars at Carlisle will receive a 'special' dash plaque... :D

Attachments

• mini-lincoln dash plaque.jpg
    mini-lincoln dash plaque.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 0
Maybe one of you marvelous people would be willing to get an extra one and mail it to me. haha besides, I preregistered, so there'll be an extra parking spot on the grounds!

Very nice JP!

Patrick, you can still join us. It's about the people even more than the cars.

Patrick, you can still join us. It's about the people even more than the cars.

I have no way of getting there, though. I've got my bike, but it's still a work in progress after the accident back in January. I wouldn't trust it on a long trip yet... :(

I have no way of getting there, though. I've got my bike, but it's still a work in progress after the accident back in January. I wouldn't trust it on a long trip yet... :(

Is the insurance going to cover a rental car?

I don't have it as part of my policy. I can't afford more than liability; I'm hoping, though, that since the Xterra hadn't been paid off yet, she should have rental reimbursement. My understanding is that rental reimbursement is included in full coverage, and if the vehicle isn't paid off, the owner has to keep full insurance on it.

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.405 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Hmmm... I'm not sure but I don't think rental coverage applies to the "other vehicle".

My understanding is that since she has been given 100% fault, that means her (mom's) insurance company covers the damages on both ends.

Also sorry about hijacking your thread, JP. :(

Back