Carlisle 2010 Banquet Sat. June 5, 6:30 PM @ Comfort Suites Carlisle

we can shove all of our meals to the center of the table, and ask for extra silverware and a batch of side plates. LOD Buffet!

Which brings up another point. What about people who decide at the last minute or can't be reached. We have several who come to Carlisle who do not use the internet. The beauty of a restaurant individual checks was we could add as many as we wanted the night of the dinner.

Actually, that's the reason last year didn't work out. THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH ROOM!

I have this covered. We have seating and room for plenty. We can add additional meals last minute, up to a certain number. People can eat in the main restaurant and still join us for appetizers and drinks and the rest if for some reason we can't get their meals ordered in time. I've been working closely with the event coordinator at the hotel, and I'm getting lots of benefits for our club, including later than expected confirmations of numbers, an increase in the number of meals we can have, etc.

Really, I have so much to do for Carlisle and to get ready for this, I'm tired of repeating myself. Contact as many people as you can, I've sent an e-mail to Nancy, and will call her if need be. I'd prefer having help here as I have a lot of my own stuff to take care of, too.

REMINDER: I need to have a final number by June 1!

Please pay now, or contact me to let me know your situation.

Last call! Get your orders in today!

I'm going to PM everyone to confirm I have your orders correct.

I responded to your PM, I need all orders in NOW! I have a left to do here, so please tell me ASAP if anyone else is ordering.

Looks like our friend will join us after our meal; can't get him to decide. Just leave it as our original 2 meals, ok? Sorry for the confusion.

Back