2010 Carlisle Friday Night Dinner, June 4

Trixie

Staff member
Well, I FINALLY got ahold of someone at the G-man, who now tells me that they can't commit to holding an area for us for dinner.

So we have no reservations for Friday night dinner. We can either play it by ear and try to get in there anyway, or we can go someplace else.

Let me know your ideas.

Try the Market Cross Pub like we used before, 717-258-1234

We didn't like it, that's why we switched. Last year was a real disaster there.

We may be able to fit in at G-man, who knows. I'm rather upset they've given me the run around for 11 months and now say no. I can try talking to them in person when I get in on Thursday.

We didn't like it, that's why we switched. Last year was a real disaster there.

We may be able to fit in at G-man, who knows. I'm rather upset they've given me the run around for 11 months and now say no. I can try talking to them in person when I get in on Thursday.

I think there may need to be some ass kicking on Thursday... :mad:

We didn't like it, that's why we switched. Last year was a real disaster there...

Why? What happened? I've used them for the Fri night get together for the El Camino club for going on 4 yrs now and they've always been great. We always get a bunch of tables for about 30 people up front by the windows, separate checks, very simple.

Why? What happened? I've used them for the Fri night get together for the El Camino club for going on 4 yrs now and they've always been great. We always get a bunch of tables for about 30 people up front by the windows, separate checks, very simple.

Last year, it was overcrowded, overheated, I think we had only 1 waitress, and the food was bad. Plus it's expensive. I was hoping we could find a cheaper option for Friday's dinner. I can check further on Thursday.

There's another place between there and the hotel called the North Hanover Grill. I ate there only once, it was typical pub food, good beer selection except I got smoked out of the place. Since they don't allow smoking anymore it may be a good choice. www.northhanovergrille.com

Actually, I'm not going to call. If someone else wants to they can, otherwise when I get in Thursday I'll see what I can do.

How many of us are there going to be, do we have any idea?

Around what time would we be descending upon them?

Back