No announcement yet.

2017 Carlisle RSVP Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated this thread to include Joe's cars..

Anyone else?
    Mike Martin

1997 Mark VIII LSC 5.0
    2001 Dodge Dakota

Comment

Just FYI, I've never been able to register on the website. If you have any trouble, just give them a call 717-243-7855.
      -J

sigpic
      Go To: ---> The Saxophone Studio

-=[ Carlisle 2014 ~ Four Loko is like a time machine that only goes to the future ]=-

Comment

Originally posted by BadSax View Post
        Just FYI, I've never been able to register on the website. If you have any trouble, just give them a call 717-243-7855.
        It's getting very annoying trying to buy things online anymore. You have to register, give them an email address so they can send you spam, then make a user name and password that you are supposed to remember for the rest of your life.

I forgot my password so I had to register again before they would let me buy my ticket.

Bill
        1994 Deep Jewel Green 183,142 miles
        1997 White LSC 135k miles
        1998 White Collectors Edition 175k
        1994 Black (#2) 100k miles
        1993 Deep Jewel Green Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by billcu View Post
          It's getting very annoying trying to buy things online anymore. You have to register, give them an email address so they can send you spam, then make a user name and password that you are supposed to remember for the rest of your life.

I forgot my password so I had to register again before they would let me buy my ticket.
          That is why I use PayPal a lot, so I don't have to register for a web site.

Comment

I have been a member for many years and I'm embarrassed to say I have never been to Carlisle. I guess the reason I gave myself was it was just too far away. I'm almost now 66 and I was so young when I first joined. I have met a lot of great members and became good friends with Steve and had dinner with him and Sandy. Now at my age I guess my chances of going are slim. I was involved in 2 car accidents and several surgeries and I would never be able to drive that far. I know everyone will have a wonderful time and I envy that. I feel the MarkVIII was the best car I ever owned. Well now I am Lincolness. I traded my MKZ just last week for a Ford Fusion Titanium. Everyone have fun and know I have missed many good times with you. Save me a chair, I'll be there in spirit.
            Norm Wagner

If you are going through hell, keep going.

Comment

Originally posted by redn8 View Post
              I have been a member for many years and I'm embarrassed to say I have never been to Carlisle.
              You've missed a great show but I do agree that's quite a ride for you. I've been going since 2000 and couldn't even fathom missing a year now, but I'm less than 3 hours away.

We'll have to get a video chat going with you and show you around the place!
              -Bryan-
              1998 Mark VIII LSC - 1990 Thunderbird SC 5spd - 2005 Explorer Limited 4.6L - 1995 Taurus LX 3.8L - 2003 Taurus SEL 24V - 2008 Honda VFR 800

Comment

Originally posted by redn8 View Post
                I have been a member for many years and I'm embarrassed to say I have never been to Carlisle. I guess the reason I gave myself was it was just too far away. I'm almost now 66 and I was so young when I first joined. I have met a lot of great members and became good friends with Steve and had dinner with him and Sandy. Now at my age I guess my chances of going are slim. I was involved in 2 car accidents and several surgeries and I would never be able to drive that far. I know everyone will have a wonderful time and I envy that. I feel the MarkVIII was the best car I ever owned. Well now I am Lincolness. I traded my MKZ just last week for a Ford Fusion Titanium. Everyone have fun and know I have missed many good times with you. Save me a chair, I'll be there in spirit.
                Good luck with the Fusion. If you ever want to fly into Trenton, Newark or Philly, I will pick you up and take you to Carlisle. Even you you want to fly into Harrisburg.

Comment

I wish I could snap my fingers and be there but that won't happen
                  Norm Wagner

If you are going through hell, keep going.

Comment

Got my sticker today, I thought we would have got on the green snowfield since it is 100 year Lincoln anniversary, but we are straight up pass the car wash area, at least it is not on the hill. Also the big Lincoln Tent is right there just up past the car wash. So just about the same as last year if not the same spot.

I am Y410 with the MKS, not sure where the Mark VIII are but all the Lincolns are in 3 rows next to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by steve View Post
                      ... I thought we would have got on the green snowfield since it is 100 year Lincoln anniversary, ...
                      The Lincolns were pushed aside once again as only the Starsky and Hutch Torinos and the Ford Broncos share the main show-field with the Mustangs.

I am utterly and completely disappointed with Carlisle Events.

40th Anniversary of the Starsky and Hutch Gran Torino
                      50th Anniversary of the Ford Bronco
                      Rousch 40th Anniversary
                      Fords of 1966 50th Anniversary
                      Mystic Cobra 20th Anniversary
                      Pinto 45th Anniversary

There is not even a mention of the 100 year Anniversary of the Lincoln Motor Company in the event directory for the Carlisle Ford Nationals.
                      JP

Comment

I guess they'll let anybody into the show. What's the little # for, mine is 151? And that's not right to not mention 100 years for Lincolns. I'm going to call and ask why .
                        Attached Files
                        94 MK VIII
                        95 MK VIII
                        98 MK VIII CE # 87
                        04 Chevy PU 3500 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by ONLYTONY View Post
                          What's the little # for, mine is 151?
                          I believe that is your registration number. You were the 151st person to register.
                          JP

Comment

Originally posted by driller View Post
                            The Lincolns were pushed aside once again as only the Starsky and Hutch Torinos and the Ford Broncos share the main show-field with the Mustangs.

I am utterly and completely disappointed with Carlisle Events.

40th Anniversary of the Starsky and Hutch Gran Torino
                            50th Anniversary of the Ford Bronco
                            Rousch 40th Anniversary
                            Fords of 1966 50th Anniversary
                            Mystic Cobra 20th Anniversary
                            Pinto 45th Anniversary

There is not even a mention of the 100 year Anniversary of the Lincoln Motor Company in the event directory for the Carlisle Ford Nationals.
                            Yup, what a disappointment.

Comment

I still have a registration I won't be able to use, I'll send it with Mike in case any shows up last minute or just let me know you want it, free or a case of Yuengling will do.
                              Eric
                              -00 Honda Accord (The MPG'er)
                              -97 Mark VIII Base (The Row'er)
                              -95 Mark VIII LSC (The Go'er)
                              -14 Model T touring (The Show'er)
                              -Rebuilding the T

Comment

New map of the show field reveals the Lincoln Display Tent location directly across from the club tent!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ford-Map(copy).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	472804

http://www.carlisleevents.com/pdf/Ford-Map.pdf
                                JP

Comment

Working...
                                X