No announcement yet.

2017 Carlisle RSVP Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruce, You and Judy will be missed, but you are right to stay home and focus on Judy's health.

We'll see you both, and that Blackwood, next year.
    Mike Martin

1997 Mark VIII LSC 5.0
    2001 Dodge Dakota

Comment

Hello All:

This is Paul Adams from Washington, DC. I have registered and will be attending the Car Show in Carlisle this weekend. Plan to definitely attend on Sat and Sun. Not sure about Friday. I am new to the club and looking forward to meeting all.

Thanks. 2013 MKZ owner...

Comment

Originally posted by Firstcontact1977 View Post
        Hello All:

This is Paul Adams from Washington, DC. I have registered and will be attending the Car Show in Carlisle this weekend. Plan to definitely attend on Sat and Sun. Not sure about Friday. I am new to the club and looking forward to meeting all.

Thanks. 2013 MKZ owner...
        Good, we need more people with really nice MKZs to make me feel bad about how I'm not so slowly driving mine into the ground...

Also, you should totally try to get there Friday if you can!
        -J

sigpic
        Go To: ---> The Saxophone Studio

-=[ Carlisle 2014 ~ Four Loko is like a time machine that only goes to the future ]=-

Comment

Welcome, Paul!

I've added you to the list. Thank you, for registering under our club name. It's going to be a good time!
          Mike Martin

1997 Mark VIII LSC 5.0
          2001 Dodge Dakota

Comment

WOW ... another Z!!! Is that 3 now? We're gaining on the Mark VIII's !

- - - Updated - - -

WOW ... another Z!!! Is that 3 now? We're gaining on the Mark VIII's ! Oh wait... Joe, you are leaving YOUR Z home, right?
            Bud Pytko
            2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
            2005 Ford F250 6.0 PSD CC 4X4 LB
            2007 Arctic Fox 30' 5th Wheel

Comment

I hope that one of you has that full-roof sunroof thing. I really want to see one of those in action.
              Mike Martin

1997 Mark VIII LSC 5.0
              2001 Dodge Dakota

Comment

What time do the people stay on the show field to on Friday? Seeing if i can make it or I should just go to the hotel.

Comment

Dinner is at 7:30 PM, I'd imagine it will start thinning out past 5 PM.
                  JP

Comment

That is what i figured, so I won't be getting there until just past 5:00 depending on traffic. So I will just go to the hotel.

Comment

Working...
                    X