Hotels?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by budpytko View Post
    I found a room at the RED ROOF INN. Farther away than I wanted but it has a cancel policy that suits me and it ain't THAT far out of town. Kinda used to that. It's also closer than the campground.

I also have my name on cancellation list at Comfort. 8 ahead of me. So if they DO call with a room, I can still get refund from RRI.
    Good news, bad news. I wont be at Carlisle this year. Good, I have a room at comfort, for Thurs, Fri, and Sat that I will be canceling. They wont let me pass it on, they just go by the waiting list. I can let you know when I cancel, and you can call and bug them for the room, you might get lucky
    94 MK VIII
    95 MK VIII
    98 MK VIII CE # 87
    04 Chevy PU 3500 4X4

Comment

What?? Tony! Sorry to hear you can't make it. We won't be nearly as eccentric, without you there. Your presence will be missed, to be sure.
      Mike Martin

1997 Mark VIII LSC 5.0
      2001 Dodge Dakota

Comment

Not a Carlisle curse, just a Tony curse. The 94 was coming along then turned to crap. Thought the Ce was ready, not. The more I do, more crap happens. I waited all year for Carlisle, and stuff happens. I guess it's not meant to be. I should have the 94 ready for next year, I hope. I will miss being there with all you great people.
        94 MK VIII
        95 MK VIII
        98 MK VIII CE # 87
        04 Chevy PU 3500 4X4

Comment

Working...
        X