Who's going to Carlisle 2019

I've been wondering about this too. It's blocked off on my calendar, but I have yet to buy the tickets. I haven't seen any discussion, until now.. Are we doing this? :)

I've been wondering about this too. It's blocked off on my calendar, but I have yet to buy the tickets. I haven't seen any discussion, until now.. Are we doing this? :)

Hell yes we're doing this! I certainly am looking forward to it.

You better buy tickets, I hear you are the MC of the evening festivities! :wave:

Excellent

I'll get right on that. I'm not sure I'm sold on the whole "MC" thing though..

We need a theme for the tent...

I believe Rene has arrangements for Friday evening but someone needs to make arrangements for Saturday evening.

These are just a couple things but we need to get going. I'll take care of reserving the tent, tables and chairs this weekend.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks JP.

I asked for ideas about the theme on the FB site also.

I can't find the post saying where we ate on Saturday last year, does anyone remember the name of the restaurant?

Thanks JP.

I asked for ideas about the theme on the FB site also.

I can't find the post saying where we ate on Saturday last year, does anyone remember the name of the restaurant?

Sorry I just saw this message. We ate at The Brick on W. High Street. 717-462-4567

We're set up at The Brick for Saturday evening! :thumbsup:

Looks like 7:45 pm for the group dinner. Should have available menu selections next week.

We can't order from their regular menu? I found that to be a problem last year at the Tavern on Fri night, the selection wasn't very good.

I'm considering coming down this year on Wednesday, a day early. Just to be able to relax some more as I need to leave early Sunday morning to get back to Long Island to run a car show. Is anyone else coming on Wednesday?

I'm definitely shooting for at least Thursday, although Wednesday is tempting. I haven't made it till Friday the last (two?) years, and I feel like I've missed out on some social time.

Back