X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warden
    started a topic Woe is me

Woe is me

So Massachusetts has really hammered down on their inspection systems. Both my modified Marks will fail due to the decible sound of the exhaust. So i will definitely need to silence the exhaust to keep driving in Massachusetts. I'm a back road driver, not a drag strip or track guy.

I'm at the point in my life that I can afford a brand new Flagship Lincoln if they had one I wanted. Or even a thunderbird if Ford had one.

I can't imagine life without these cars, but I'm thinking of it. No wife, no kids, and I work a lot. I want something New. With all the new tech (no Tesla Joe!). That will fit my 6'-5" frame. Come October Hyde needs a new sticker. Come April the vert does. They may become lawn decorations.

First world problems.

• mag
    replied
    Originally posted by warden View Post
    She's here[ATTACH]15188[/ATTACH][ATTACH]15189[/ATTACH]
    If you guys are getting tired of your Mark viii's I will be more than happy to let you drop them off at my address.I promise to take good care of them.
    Last edited by mag; 02-23-2018, 05:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• driller
    replied
    Wow, very nice.

Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• steve
    replied
    Very nice, good luck with it

Leave a comment:

• warden
    replied
    Yeah at 6'-5" that back seat is useless, but allows that front seat to go further back than any 2 seater would.

Leave a comment:

• tixer
    replied
    ooh. She's pretty.

You may as well "delete" that back seat to save weight though.. Unless you've got an amputee friend or two.

Leave a comment:

• mlschultz
    replied
    Congratulations! Best of luck with it!

Leave a comment:

• warden
    replied
    She's hereClick image for larger version

Name:	20180220_170305.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	473937Click image for larger version

Name:	20180220_182854.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	473938

Leave a comment:

• ONLYTONY
    replied
    About 5 years ago, I bought a 5 layer cover, cost more than a pole garage. It went through 2 winters, outside, and is still good. I got the tie cords, and cable lock. The cable kept the cover with the car. The rope tie downs, with clamps let go a few times, and the cover blew off.

Leave a comment:

• warden
    replied
    Ordered a premium outdoor car cover today. I'm gonna move Hyde outside for the snow season, then the Vert through the spring, summer, fall, then swap again to keep snow load off the roof. A tent garage is out of the question.
    Spring can't come fast enough to drive 'NOMARK'.

Leave a comment:

• warden
    replied
    I don't know. Not what I have into it obviously. And to someone like yourself and many on here I'll give a good deal. Really hoping 1 person in particular buys it as I believe they would give the car the most love, and be on the other side of the country so I'd never see it. In reality it'll likely get unregistered and sit in my driveway for a few years, till I find someone to complete my build. But I also just want it gone so I never have to stress over her again. Time to move on. So, make an offer is what I'm saying, I guess. You'd be surprised.

Leave a comment:

• Ford nut
    replied
    Originally posted by warden View Post
    New vert on order. Be here in about 2 weeks.
    Cabriolet ? Got a price on the vert?

Leave a comment:

• Jd1978
    replied
    That is a nice one. You will ride in class!

Leave a comment:

• warden
    replied
    Went with a Benz S class. Thinking of the vanity plate NOMRK9. Mass requirements are limited.

Leave a comment:

• billcu
    replied
    What did you get?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X