Twin Turbo Mark VIII kit

RE: Twin Turbo Mark VIII kit

It looks like you have upgraded the radiator. Were you able to find a direct bolt on. Or did you simply get one with similar dimensions and install. Also if you found a direct bolt on, how much and where?
Thanks for the heads up.

Alex

I have not and will no start this little project until summer. The Viper is getting dynod here on the 20th, and then it will have to go to the paint shop. THe white car needs a new convertor and retuned again. After that I will begin working on the red car.

Price estimate for the headers and uppipes would be $1100 or so. Intercooler with intercooler piping for a car with a cobra intake would add another 1000$. So around $2500 you can have everything minus the turbo, tune and fuel upgrades. You could have a more powerful, cooler running, and more fuel efficent turbo car for the price of a supercharged car. These prices are estimates. But I am sure we can replicate this for these prices.

ill buy one. itll look sweet racing my typhoon. let me know when you go ahead with it i wanna be one of the first with it

Consider me sold. I will DEFINITELY but he headers and up-pipes, but I might fab my own intercooler pipes.

Let me know when you start taking deposits.

what do you reconmend on the turbo size? I'll have an 03 cobra mill with dual walbro pumps 1/2 send lines.

Also is this with the stock K-member or a tube.

basicly I would be looking at getting a set of twins with the headers, up-pipes, intercooler / pipes. for around 4k?

I do not have anything spec'd yet. I jsut got my viper done, and am in the middle of purchasing some property and a large shop. Once everything gets finalized and settled down a bit Work will begin on the TT system.

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
I do not have anything spec'd yet. I jsut got my viper done, and am in the middle of purchasing some property and a large shop. Once everything gets finalized and settled down a bit Work will begin on the TT system.
[/div]

Well let me know. My ultimate plan is to do twin hair dryers on this 03 mill. really suprise some LS1 / 03 cobra guys.

yep that thing is incredible. love the whine of the turbo!
95 mark 8
98 contour 5spd 24v daily driver
98 csvt 3L with lots of mods

Shane T means business there!! I wonder if he's commonly referred to as Mr. T?
[/div]

I thought that was you... ;)

Just bought some turbo's for the red car today. I will have them Sunday. They are a pair of T25's out of a 300Z. They should spool VERY fast and be good for 5XX rwhp. Best thing is they are cheap. $180 for the pair, and then 250$ a piece to rebuild. Total will be $600-700 for a fresh set of turbines.

Just bought some turbo's for the red car today. I will have them Sunday. They are a pair of T25's out of a 300Z. They should spool VERY fast and be good for 5XX rwhp. Best thing is they are cheap. $180 for the pair, and then 250$ a piece to rebuild. Total will be $600-700 for a fresh set of turbines.
[/div]

I'll be looking for a set twin 57's. make you you give me enough room :) . PLEASE keep us updated, even the little stuff. Pic's are nice also.

You going to WFC9? maybe we can meet up over a beer.

No WFC for me this year. Once I get the T25 turbines on the red car I will fab up a T3 housing for my brothers white car. Somewhere around the 57-60mm size. (800 rwhp)

Back