Sad news to report

black97lsc

Registered
I was sad to learn that one of our very own passed away this weekend. Some of you may remember David as he went by the screen name Jibit. He was a member on another forum that I go to and that's where I learned the news.

He will definitely be missed and my thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Her is a link to the other forum: Chicagoland Sportbikes:
http://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62135

RIP friend.

Wow... this happens far too often with sports bikes... I hope he rests in peace...

I am so glad I never applied for my motorcycle licence after I got my training done etc.

I don't know what to say. It's a horrible loss. My condolences to his friends and family.

Motorcycle riding is so much fun, but there's just so much that can go wrong.

RIP.

Sorry to hear that. I wish to send my sincere condolences to his family.

We just lost Kale last October because of a motorcycle accident. :frown:

Two members lost to motorcycle accidents in a year.

Wear your helmets and ride safe, people!

Arrangements have been made.
Brust Funeral Home
135 S. Main
Lombard, IL. 60148

Wake will be Friday evening from 3pm to 9pm
Service will be Saturday morning at 11am

I will try to attend either one or the other. If anyone else from here is planning on attending, let me know, maybe we can go together.

He loved riding his bike and it sounds like it could be a mechanical problem that caused his accident. He wasn't wearing a helmet this time but he did wear one. One of the last times I saw David, he was telling me what he had done to his bike and what he was doing to his Mark 8. He was excited about what he had planned for both and I remember giving him crap about him adding yet another car to his collection. Those were his passions.

I'm very sorry I can't make it to his wake or service but he is in my thoughts and prayers. :(

Sad news indeed...RIP.

I really hate to hear accident news involving bikes. We just lost a good friend to a bike accident recently, and its never pretty.

I have been off the board a while and just read this. My condolences to his friends and family. I met David at the Chicago meet 3 years ago.

Back